ChaeYu

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You WHAT????” Chaeyoung angrily shouts, on the verge of strangling Hirai Momo.

“I said I signed you up for speed dating,” Momo loudly repeats.

“I’m not going,” Chaeyoung upsettingly yells.

“Too late, I already deposited the money and they have all your information,” Momo smartly replies knowing Chaeyoung wouldn’t go.

"That's your loss of money," Chaeyoung fires back. 

"Well actually it's yours," Momo quietly mumbles and chuckles. 

Chaeyoung sighs, she shouldnt be mad at Momo since she's only trying to help.

“You’ve been out of the dating game, come on just go, what could go wrong?” Momo informs and asks, really wanting Chaeyoung to get out there to reel a big fish.

 

Chaeyoung sighs, Momo is right. She’s been single for a while and it’s quite miserable. Having no one to talk to can be pretty sad, and often times Chaeyoung feels like she doesn’t know how to converse with anyone anymore.

"Fine, I'll go, only because of you!" she exclaims. 

 

Chaeyoung gets in the car, sitting there quietly as Momo drives. She feels extremely nervous, she’s never been to a speed dating thing before. Not wanting to have high hopes, Chaeyoung stares at Hirai. It’s not too late to choke her for goodness sake.

 

“Thanks,” Chaeyoung says as she closes the car door. All she needed was a push.

“Have fun! I’ll be here waiting,” Momo excitedly says and waves.

 

Son Chaeyoung feels nervous as hell. She feels like her entire world is going to crash by the nervousness that keeps stirring her insides. She could probably puke any second. Her legs feel weak with each step. If she could slap some sense into herself now would be the time. She may struggle to keep a conversation going, but she didnt forget how to walk. 

She slowly walks to the registration desk to find her name tag. The lady at the counter hands her a notepad with a pen and directs her to a table with a number.

 

Chaeyoung sits at the little table and waits for the event to begin. She shakes her leg rapidly and fiddles with her fingers. Feeling all sorts o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter