NaTzu

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu folds her blanket as soon as she wakes. She could’ve sworn she hugged Minjoong to sleep last night other than being cuddled next to Im Nayeon. Tzuyu scratches her head. She looks around her desk, closet, and under the bed for Minjoong, but no lost puppy. Tzuyu sulks, without Minjoong is like losing Gucci.

 

“Nayeon,” Tzuyu suddenly calls.

“Yeah,” Nayeon shouts back.

The playful girl quickly hides Minjoong and walks to Tzuyu and see’s her sad face.

“Have you seen Minjoong?” Tzuyu sadly asks.

“No,” Nayeon playfully lies.

 

Tzuyu leaves to check the other room for Minjoong. Maybe she tossed him somewhere and didn’t realize it.

Observing Tzuyu, she scurries to the living room for Minjoong.

She knows how much her plush puppy means to her. But sometimes she wishes Tzuyu could give her all the attention in the world too. She wishes she didn’t have to fight with Minjoong over Chou Tzuyu. Jealous over the plush puppy, Nayeon feels silly and goes to collect him. She purposely does this because she likes being reassured. Im Nayeon peeks at Tzuyu who is still finding the furry fellow. She hides behind the door and cutely barks, pretending to be a puppy too she sticks her tongue out exposing her bunny teeth. Chou Tzuyu turns around and excitedly dimples. Rushing to retrieve her furry friend, she snatches him from Nayeon and smothers him in her arms.

A jealous Nayeon latches onto Minjo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter