JiJeong-JeongHyo/Mina

Et Cetera
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo smiles as she stares out the window. It’s a sunny day and there’s no smile brighter than hers.

“It’ll be a good day,” her thoughts cheer.

 

“Honey, can you pack Mina’s bag?” Jihyo asks as she takes her time to make a little bento.

 

Park Jihyo cracks an egg in the hot pan and waits for it sizzle. She adds rice into Mina’s bento box, spreading it to the corners of the container. Jihyo packs a big container of rice while at it. 

Adding bits of hot dog in the pan, she stirs the egg to create a scramble. Jihyo turns off the stove and browses the fridge. Organizing the food, she takes out the prepared containers she made last night.

 

Yoo Jeongyeon scratches her head, unsure what Jihyo means since she usually does these things. Jeongyeon quietly pokes her head in Mina’s room, checking in on her.

 

A concentrated Mina sits cutely, coloring in bed. Switching to a different colored crayon, she fills in between the lines, and does her best.

“Meow, woof, moo,” Jeongyeon playfully calls.

Jeongyeon pounces out behind the door with her hands in front and makes cute faces.

Mina screeches and giggles at the sight of her mom.

 

Jeongyeon crouches near her bedside and looks at the coloring book.

“Good job,” Jeong praises and pats Mina’s head.

“Mommy would be proud of you too,” Jeongyeon states.

 

Jeongyeon reaches for Mina’s bag and checks everything. She packs a hat and another sweater in case it’ll get chilly, and stuffs a plush toy for when she cries later. Tending back to Mina, she watches her color. She’s surprised to see how steady her hand is with the crayon.

Admiring Mina’s cuteness, Jeongyeon pinches her cheeks. Mina gummies and it makes Jeongyeon laugh as she see’s only seven teeth.

“I love you,” Jeongyeon says and kisses her child’s head. 

 

Jihyo packs everything into a basket along with some drinks. She keeps everything simple since it’s just their little family.

“Jeongyeon,” Jihyo exclaims.

She double checks the basket and realizes she forgot a blanket. Walking to the closet, she shuffles for the plaid blanket.

Along the way, Park J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter