Chapter 5

Dark and Light ~ Book 1~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Olympian School for Special Academics and Abilities or Olympus, is a school for children that has abilities, auras, and intelligence that not any normal school could cater to. The director, Mr. Mark Javier created the school and it has been living up to the expectation of excellence. But not all can be a student.

Each level has three classes, Intel, Ability, and Special. Intel - short for intelligence is the class for the brains, the smart. Ability is the class for the gifted that possess skills in anything that not any normal person can do, like telepathy, premonition, telekinesis, fast runner, super strength, and others. And lastly, Special is the class for anyone that has powers, or auras, far stronger than any mere Ability type student and is smart as any intel student can be. All in all, as long as a student has an aura, they'll be a part of this class.

Mark created this school, not to have a haven for people like them but to have a training ground for all the children to control their auras and to prepare for the coming war. The first reincarnation year lacks support from others that have special skills and intelligence. Teamwork is essential, he thought. So when the eighth reincarnation comes, they'll be ready.

-#-#-#-

"Have you heard? The director's sons are all transferring to Class II-S" "Really? I heard they're the eighth. They'll be so strong." "Then, the sisters won't be scary anymore?" "Right. Because-" "What are you talking about?" The students talking stopped, alarmed by the familiar voices, and looked back to see two identical girls, one with pigtails and one with a small pigtail on the right side. "Nothing, Candy. Ellie." They all said in fear and ran away from them. "Hey!" "Wait up!" The twins glowered until they heard a giggle behind them. "You scared them away." "Because they are backstabbing us, Dianna." The twins said in unison as they looked at her while the other walked and stood in between them with her straight long hair. Dianna chuckled as she placed her arms around their shoulders. "Forget about them. Let's go." Upon reaching their classroom, all of their friends are already there doing their own thing. "Good Morning!" The twins greeted together, cheerfully. "Hi." "Good morning." One with a side braid on her hair and one with wavy hair with a ribbon clip greeted them back. "Hey, Vanessa, Gem." Dianna greeted them accordingly with a gentle smile and went to the girl who is sleeping soundly on her desk. "Morning, Kat." The said girl hummed a sign of her good morning and then continued resting while the other smiled and pat her gently over her head. After that, she went towards the back of the room where a girl is leaning casually on her desk with her feet up on the table as her headset completely covered her ears. Dianna smiled at her as the other waved her hand. The said girl nodded at her, acknowledging her and making her smile, and then went to her assigned chair beside her.

While the twins went over to the other girls seated at their desks playing on their phones. "Hey, do you know that Sir Javier's sons will be in our class? Let's welcome them." The twins suggested again together. The others stopped what they were doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter