Chapter 1

Dark and Light ~ Book 1~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wes looked at the letter that his father sent him. Then, he looked up at the place where he wanted them to meet. He's been doing that for a while just to be sure. ‘This can't be right. Am I lost? No. It's the exact place. Even in my waze app, this is the place.' He thought as he looked at the place and sigh.

The place he's been staring at is a majestic mansion where he can see a fountain in between the gate and the main entrance. In the side is a wide garden where beautiful flower bushes as borders and trees planted in an orderly fashion and of different kinds. 'Its more like a castle than a mansion to me. How can I believe that dad, a common businessman can, afford something like this? Even asking me to bring some of my stuff. He can't be joking, right?' He thought and sighed. "I'm here already, might as well get this over with. I'm not planning on staying anyway." He said to himself as he walked towards the doorbell when someone beat him to it. Recovering to his surprise, he sensed a strong energy emitting from the person in front of him. The other felt the same thing as well.

'I can feel the air surrounding him like a coat. Clever move.' Wes thought still looking at the other. "Are you here to see my dad?" He snapped out from his thought and frown. Then he noticed the same envelope the other was holding. It has the same hand writing of his father. 'What did he mean "his dad"? He thought, feeling agitated by him.

At the same time, Wayne observe hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter