` 05.

Loved Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEOUL ARTS INSTITUTE

4 YEARS AGO

SEPTEMBER 4

 

"I'm so nervous," Yewon exclaimed. Eunha stood before her and helped her with her hair. They both decided that today was the best time for Yewon to finally confess her love to Eunbi.

 

"Relax," Eunha grinned. "All you have to do is stand in front of her and sing the song you wrote for her."

 

"But..." Yewon protested. "What if she doesn't understand that I'm trying to confess to her?"

 

Eunha laughed. It was evident that the younger girl was super anxious. "Then just tell her you really like her after."

 

Yewon huffed again. Her hands were trembling at the thought of having to confess to her best friend, but she couldn't keep it in any longer. "Okay," she nodded. "I think I'm ready."

 

"Good! You'll be fine. I promise." Eunha playfully smacked the younger's bottom before sending her off. "I'll be here waiting! Single and alone!"

 

 

 

PRESENT DAY

 

"Good practice today, guys. Just make sure you focus on where you exert your strength on some parts." Eunbi spoke, a bit out of breath with her hands resting upon the top of her hips. "See you all tomorrow."

 

The dancers clapped to thank Eunbi for her hard work along with Yewon. Eunbi's gaze lead along the singer's figure, seeing that she was a bit sore due to the way she was standing. She quickly looked away once Yewon glanced towards her direction. To her surprise, she saw the singer walking to where she was. She stood still for a moment while they stared at each other with the same intensity in their eyes.

 

"Thanks for teaching me how to dance," Yewon spoke bluntly, handing Eunbi a small towel to clean her sweat from her forehead.

 

Eunbi was shocked and she thanked the other as she was handed the face towel. She was too surprised to form actual words, and due to her taking so long to speak, Yewon turned around to walk away. "Wait!" Eunbi exclaimed before taking Yewon's arm so she'd stop from leaving so soon. "I also wanted to thank you."

 

Yewon stopped in her tracks, her bag over her shoulder before shifting her weight to one leg. "Thank me for what?"

 

"For taking out the peanuts from my lunch," Eunbi smiled. "It was a really sweet gesture, so, thank you."

 

Yewon tried her best not to blush. She didn't expect Eunbi to know so she stood there in silence, parting her lips to speak once more, "Well I know how severe your allergies are, so.. I can't have you dying on me while you're teaching us the new song."

 

Eunbi laughed nervously. Yewon sounded so serious and she couldn't tell if she was joking or not, but she continued laughing anyway. "I'm still gonna thank you. And do you need a ride home? I can take you-"

 

"Stop there," Yewon interrupted her. "I just wanted to thank you. This isn't an offer to start over again. Like I said before, this is all just business."

 

Eunbi immediately pressed her lips together, nodding her head in understanding as Yewon finally left quietly.

 

 

SEOUL ARTS INSTITUTE

4 YEARS AGO

SEPTEMBER 4

 

"I'm so glad you decided to meet up with me," Eunbi nodded from excitement. "I actually wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter