` 15.

Loved Like This
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuna ran out of her car as she parked beside the restaurant. Eunha had called her minutes beforehand and without giving it a second thought, the singer rushed through the night lights, honking and cursing at almost every red light that were in her way. She wanted to be there for Yewon, especially since Eunbi was there with her. 

 

 

“Right there,” Eunha called out as Yuna ran. “Take her, Yuna! She doesn’t deserve her!”

 

 

Eunbi’s arms remained tight around Yewon’s body as the shorter girl kept crying against her chest. Yuna saw it with her own eyes, and she stood there, frozen in shock. Yewon had never broken down in her arms like that, or even allowed her to hold her body in her arms. Jealousy and frustration seeped through her veins leading to her fists where they balled tightly from anger. 

 

 

“Yewon,” Yuna called out with a cold tone, stepping closer to the girl who was still engulfed in a pair of arms. “Let’s go. I’m taking you home.”

 

 

Yewon was pried out of Eunbi’s grip which revealed her swollen eyes. Her mascara smudged the tears that left her eyes, causing dark strains of drops to run along her cheeks. If anyone else saw her then, they’d assume she went through the worst heartbreak. 

 

 

“Yuna..” Yewon sniffled as she pulled back from the singer’s grip. “What are you doing here?”

 

 

“Eunha called me,” Yuna clenched her jaw. “I don’t want you anywhere near this woman. Let’s go.”

 

 

Eunbi was taken aback. If anything, all she was doing was trying to do was make Yewon feel better. She couldn’t understand the reason why Yuna was acting so defensive. 

 

 

“No,” Eunbi immediately took Yewon’s hand. “You don’t get to do that. You’re not Yewon and you’re not her girlfriend. You don’t get to tell her what to do or play her knight in shining armor!”

 

 

Yuna let out a loud, sarcastic laugh. Her grip on Yewon’s other arm tightened, as if she was afraid to let her go. In all honestly, Yuna really was scared. She saw Eunbi as a big competitor. Her chances of losing Yewon to her were getting even bigger. She couldn’t lose. Not now. 

 

 

“At least I’m actually playing the part you were supposed to years ago,” the singer sneered at the dancer. “Now let go of Yewon. You had your chance, it’s my turn now. She’s mine.”

 

 

“Stop!” Yewon rose her voice and yanked her arms from both. Her hands had to rub the area where she was held due to how tight their grips were. “I’m not an object you can throw around.. I’m an actual human being, believe it or not. I don’t belong to anyone!”

 

 

Yuna and Eunbi stepped back together as they gave Yewon the space she wanted. She stood there, almost hopeless at the sight of the two women who impacted her most in her life. One, who’d been there for the start, and the other who hurt her to the point she almost isolated herself from everyone she loved. She was stuck. 

 

 

“Yewon..” Yuna whispered, holding her hand out for Yewon to grab if she wanted to. “Come back home.. You need rest. You’ve had a long day.”

 

 

Eunbi glanced at both of them. Seeing them together made her chest squeeze, as if she could feel the actual discomfort her brain was sending to her muscles. As much as it hurt, she didn’t move an inch and instead kept watching. 

 

 

“No,” Eunbi spoke up, finally stepping forward to reach out for Yewon as well. “I respect your wishes of leaving, Yewon, but we really need to talk.. Please.”

 

 

Yewon was stuck once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter