1.

Metal Heart

Jaemin fiddled with his fingers as Taeil drove him to school.So many thoughts filled his head.Will he fit in with the other students? How long will it take for him to blow his cover? How in the world is he going to  It bothers him a lot.

"Hyung?"

"Yes,Jaemin?"

"My stomach feels weird but I'm not sick.What is it?"

"It's called being nervous.It's what kids normally gets on their first day of school.But you'll be okay.",Taeil said through the rear view mirror.But Jaemin still felt uneasy.

"But what if they found out I'm an android?", Jaemin could imagine armed policemen barging into the classroom and dragging him far away from there to experiment his bio-organic components.

As soon as he thought that, the car neared a big building.High school.Taeil swiftly parked the car near the entrance and turn to the younger, smirking.

"Please,who do you think I am? Your genius inventor! I would never make my inventions look less-good looking.Now go on, you're late"

Jaemin smiles at the small encouragement and got out of the car.The walk to the headmaster's office was difficult since it was so big but somehow he managed to find it on time.Jaemin knocked on the door only to be let in with a loud "come in".As he entered,he noticed the walls filled with photos of the school's faculty and some senior class photos.At the corner,a tall cupboard filled with trophies of the school's achievements.In the middle of the room,a tall man was sitting at his desk with a name plate on it read 'Headmaster Suho'.He ushered Jaemin to a seat.

"Welcome,Na Jaemin.I hope you didn't have a hard time finding this room",he smiles kindly.

At that smile,Jaemin felt a bit relaxing.          

"Just a little bit".

The headmaster was really nice as he talked about the school's activities and classes Jaemin will be attending.After a while,a knock came at the door

"Come in"

A boy came in.He was tan and appeared to be Jaemin's height.His face had a smug smile when he saw Jaemin.

"Ah,Haechan.Thank you for volunteering to accompany our new student to class.This is Na Jaemin.Jaemin this is your classmate,Lee Haechan."

"Annyeonghaseyo",Jaemin bowed slightly at him.Haechan  return the bow,smile getting bigger.

"Cut the formalities.We're like buddies now",he puts an arm around the other's shoulder before slightly bowing at the headmaster to address their leave.

The two went to class with Haechan asking tons of questions and Jaemin answering them in one long sentence.

Jaemin had fun on his first class.They were learning about algebra and quadratic equations,which Jaemin had no trouble understanding since Taeil had taught him that before on one of his home-schooling days.

The bell then rang, signalling lunch time.Haechan got up from his seat beside Jaemin,yawning and stretching.

"Finally! I thought my brain was gonna explode with all those numbers".

"It's not that hard".Jaemin smiled, hoping to encourage him.But Haechan just waves it off saying he's hungry.The two went to the cafeteria,Haechan inviting the other to sit with him and his friends.

Jaemin followed Haechan,who had filled his tray with food, to a nearby table.There were three other boys.Haechan introduced them to each other. The oldest one is Renjun, the one who's laugh sounded like a dolphin was Chenle and the one that looked like a mouse is Jisung.Surprisingly,Jaemin had an easy time with them.He listened to them when Chenle told him that time he and Jisung pulled a prank by putting a fart bag on the teacher's chair.

"Wait,where's Jeno? I haven't seen him at all.",Renjun perked up.

"Oh,you know him.He's probably still at football practice", Haechan answers.

"Are you guys talking about me?",a voice was heard coming to the table.Jaemin turned to the voice and saw the most good looking guy he's ever seen.He had a slight tan and had a well built body.The kind you would only see from a model in a magazine.His arm was around a girl's shoulder who Jaemin had noticed was also pretty.

"Actually,yes we were.We thought you still had practice.Oh,and hi Chaeri", Haechan waved at the girl who also waved back.Then the pair's eyes landed on Jaemin.Jaemin gives a smile and bowed slightly.

"My name is Na Jaemin.Nice to meet you."

"Jaemin's a new student and the new addition to our group.Jaemin,these two lovebirds are Lee Jeno and his girlfriend,Song Chaeri."

The pair were slightly blushing at Haechan's remark,Jeno removing his arm from Chaeri and walked right up to Jaemin holding his hand up and shake hands with him

"Nice to meet you.Haechan never just invites anyone to our group.But since you're already here on you're first day,I look forward to know you better."

Jaemin felt his heart beating rapidly and his brain going haywire when Jeno displays his eye-smile.He felt the sparks of electricity in his body got bigger and warm up his body as quickly as it was gone when they let go of their hands.

The group continued talking and laughing during lunch not noticing Jaemin was occupied with thoughts of why did his heart beat so fast when he met Jeno.