Final.

Metal Heart

Throughout the night,Jeno had felt a whole lot vulnerable when his kidnapper had made him as a punching bag. The boy's face and body was covered with bruises resulting from multiple kicks and punches while his hands are still strapped to the pole.

 

But even though all of this,he hadn't lost his hope that his friends will find him soon.

Jaemin will find him soon.

Knowing this,he held his head high even when his whole body hurts.

The guy had kicked him again at the shoulder causing him to let out a groan but a confident smirk  quickly replacing it. "Jaemin won't be happy when he sees me like this"

"For the last time, give it up kid.No one is coming for you", the guy was almost tired hearing the boy's friend's name so many times.

"You don't know what he's capable of",Jeno's smirk never faltered.In the next few seconds,his cheeks met the guy's hard knuckles over and over.

 

A pair of hands grabbed the guy's shirt from the back and pulled him away from Jeno with inhuman strength that the guy was sent almost flying back a few feet away hitting a wall, giving Jeno a clear view of his saviour.

"Jaemin"

The android moved closer to him and brought his hands on Jeno's cheek to it lovingly,Jeno subconsciously leaned in to the touch.

"You're late",Jeno smiled teasingly.

"Hey! Just be grateful I'm here to save your . Again",he retorted back before moving to untie the ropes that binded his hands.

"Oww",he winced and massage his wrists when they were free. The ropes were really tight that it hurts.Jaemin stood in front of him again to check Jeno's injuries.

Then,he noticed the guy that kidnapped him had regained consciousness from the throw and was creeping behind Jaemin who was busy looking over the bruises on Jeno's face.Upon closer look, the guy was holding a long metal rod like he was going to hit Jaemin with it.Jeno panicked.

"Behind you!",he warned but before Jaemin could react the rod had hit his head.

 

To the man's surprise, the metal rod had bent a good ninty degree angle and a clang was heard as if its metal hitting metal.A smirk crept onto Jaemin's face as the weapon didn't even make him move an inch.It felt like getting hit with a sponge.No bump in the head.

The man looked at him and to the bent metal rod and back to Jaemin with a look of disbelief, "How? That doesn't hurt?"

Jaemin shrugs casually, "I don't know.I don't have pain reseptors".He walked closer to the man who was still shock, "My turn".He swung his fist to the guy's face but the guy quickly dodged and tried to kick Jaemin's chest which obviously didn't work when all it did was push the boy two steps back.Jaemin felt a surge of confidence when he started seeing signs of winning.

"Go get' em babe!",Jeno's cheer was heard in the entire warehouse.He was sitting down on the floor because his legs still can't walk after being harshly pulled out of his wheelchair.For someone that just got kidnapped,he was acting like watching a live football match between his kidnapper and his amazing boyfriend. "Show him what you're made of!".

Jaemin let out a giggle before landing a very hard punch on the guy's jaw, causing the latter's head spinning and losing a tooth. The guy was losing his balance and as a grand finale,Jaemin put his foot out causing the guy to tripped and landed on his face.Jaemin crouched down to him with a triumphant smirk, "That's for hurting Jeno"

Jeno looked at the guy on the floor,"I told you not to underestimate him".

 

 

A police siren was heard before armed policemen came in and handcuffed the kidnapper before taking him away. The guy wasn't resisting because he rather went with the police rather than getting beaten by a kid with inhuman strength.

"That was kinda fun", Jaemin said as the two were holding each other's hand while watching the police deal with the guy who hit Jeno with his car then kidnapped him.

"You even made him lose a tooth", the other laughed, replaying that part in his head.Jaemin gazed at the boy fondly,"Serves him right for taking you away from me".Jeno turned to look at him with the same look.A minute felt like hours as they were both lost in each other's eyes.Jeno was about to lean in when they heard Taeil's voice.

"Jaemin!",Taeil went to stand in front of him with his hands on his waist, his expression not happy.

"Oh,hyung.Sorry I-"

"Didn't listen to me? Sneaking out to chase after a criminal by yourself? You're damn right to be sorry".

Mark and Haechan went to stood at Taeil's side.Haechan put his hands up as if to say it wasn't his fault Taeil's angry.Jaemin rolled his eyes at him then turned to his hyung with an apologetic look, "I am sorry.I'm sorry I disobeyed you and took off by myself without telling you.I was just really worried about Jeno that I didn't think about my own safety"

At this, Taeil's eyes visibly soften, "Did you know that I was scared to death when I found out you came here by yourself? I almost thought I was gonna lose you.I already lost mom,I can't handle another".

"But you didn't have to.I'm right here", the boy looked at him smiling.A smile that made the older a little calmer. "I know". The older pulled the younger in a tight hug, warming both of them.

"Also, the guy didn't know I'm not a human.So dealing him was pretty easy",Jaemin said when the two let go of the hug,a smug smile on his face. Taeil laughed before turning to Jeno who was laughing along with them.He saw the bruises on the boy's face and felt worried.Did he got beaten?

"Jeno,you look awful.Are you okay?"

"What? Oh I'm fine. Doesn't hurt much now",he was a bit startled by the sudden attention.The older nods.

"Well,okay then",he clasped his hands,"The sun is coming up so I suggest we go home and sleep for the rest of day".He received agreement from all four boys and was about to walk to the car when Jeno stopped him, "Wait,can Jeno and I have a few minutes to ourselves?".Jeno looked at him questioningly as Taeil nod,telling them he,Mark and Haechan will wait in the car.

 

....

"I can't believe I had to save your life twice".

"I know right".

The two were sitting in front of the warehouse, watching the sun light up the sky with its warm light.Jaemin watched as the sun shone on Jeno making his skin glow in an ethereal way.His jawline looking sharp and his moist lips glistening in the sunlight, looking tempting.So Jaemin went with it and gave it a small peck.But it obviously wasn't enough for Jeno when he pulled Jaemin closer and kissed him intently.The two of them forgetting the world as Jeno put his hand on the back of Jaemin's head to press him closer to him while Jaemin wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

After a while, the two parted.Jeno couldn't stop the smile on his face from growing, "So,you wanted a few minutes to us just so you could kiss me?"

"Is it wrong if someone just wanted a kiss from his boyfriend?",he asked back, teasingly which Jeno replied with a no.

"Oh,by the way,I haven't answered you yet",Jaemin remembered something.

 

"Answer what?"

 

Jaemin smiled at him fondly, "I love you too"

 

At those words,Jeno flashed his eye smile and leaned in to kiss his boyfriend again while his hands wrapped around Jaemin's waist,securing their love for each other.

 

And that love,Jeno will never let go.

 

Author's note:I wanna thank everyone who would read this mess of a fic.I won't be writing anything till November cuz finals is coming up.Also,keep loving NCT and Nomin,guys. (Also I can't wait till nct 127 comeback!) So, anyways,bye!