Preview

Metal Heart

Taeil was busy checking out raw meat at the supermarket with Jaemin by his side.His eyes went back and forth at the items, wondering what to have for dinner while the younger was starring at something longingly.

"Jaemin,grab the eggs for me"

No response.

"Jaemin?Jaemin!",Taeil snapped his fingers in front of him until his eyes blinked to focus.

"Oh sorry hyung.(He's allowed to call him hyung instead of master)What did you say?"

Taeil sighs.

"Alright, what are you looking at?",his hands on his hips.

Jaemin points to a group of teens talking and laughing at a nearby isle.

"I wonder what does it feel like to be like them.To be human.Hyung,sometimes I wish I could experience what they can.You know, going to school,hanging out with friends...",Jaemin tralied off.

Taeil looks at him with a gentle smile.This boy is really curious for someone who was a brain of artificial intelligence.Sometimes Taeil forgets that Jaemin is a boy designed by his own hands with technical components as organs and instead treats him like his own dongsaeng.When Jaemin's happy, he's happy.And right now Taeil just wants to turn the younger's frown upside down.

"Do you wanna go to school?", the older suddenly asks.

Jaemin's eyes lit up,a faint blue light colouring them.This only happens when his system is working at top speed or as Taeil would call it, his 'excitement mode'.

"Can I?"

"Sure,if you really want to.I can enroll you by tomorrow.But you have to keep your identity a secret though", the older smiles.

Jaemin nods quickly and hugs his hyung tightly.Taeil's face changed to pain.It felt like he was being crushed in between walls.

"Jaemin? Need I remind you that you're halfly made of metal?",he croaked.

Jaemin lets out a sheepish smile,loosening the hug so that his hyung/creator can hug him back.

A/n Wow this was so short.I'll make it longer.Btw thanks for subscribing ^^