Chapter 1

Secret

Rocky POV

Wake up. Go to school. Dance during my recess and lunch time. Hang with friends after school. Go home. Everyday is the same routine. I sit in the dance studio and groan. Something is missing from my dance routine I choreographed, but I don't know what! I groan once again pulling out my phone to look at the time. It should be right about...now! And on cue, I watch a female walk pass the dance room and a smile spread on my lips.

*************************************************

I pick at my food and let out a sigh. "My life is so boring."

"Get a girlfriend." MJ jokes.

"Thinking about it."

"Huh?!" My friends all shout in sync.

"Remind me again, when was your last break up?" Eunwoo asks.

"Last week." The others reply in sync.

"You really like girls, huh." Bin said. "You already have a new person that you like."

"Not really." I shrug.

"What's her name?" JinJin asks.

"I don't know."

"Is she in this school?" Bin asks and I nod.

"What year is she?" Sanha asks.

I shrug. "I don't know. I don't know anything about her. The only thing I know is that she always walk pass the dance room at the same time. Everyday."

The others let out a sigh.

"You're hopeless." Eunwoo said.

"Yah, when will you be serious about a girl?" MJ asks. "You and your girlfriends break up way too fast."

"Hyung, I hope you know that girls like loyal guys who thinks about a future with them. They don't like players...like you." Sanha said.

"Ok. Calm down. Rocky isn't a player." Bin defends me. "He just...can't keep a relationship for very long."

"Exactly." I agree with Bin. "I can be a serious boyfriend who thinks about the future too."

"Really? Then why do you break up with your girls so fast?" JinJin asks.

"Because I'm looking-" *Brrrrr* The bell rang interrupting me making the others walk away to toss their food leaving me behind. "for the one." I finish to myself. With a sigh, I got up and follow the others.

*************************************************

"Where is she?" JinJin asks the next morning. "The girl that you like?"

"It's not even time yet." I said.

"Well, when do you see her then?" Sanha asks.

"When I'm practicing."

"Recess or lunch?" Eunwoo asks.

"Lunch. Sometimes I hang out with you guys and don't get to see her."

"So? Why aren't you talking to her?" Bin asks.

"Yeah. You're always so fast to hit on girls." MJ adds.

"So are you." I retort. "I've tried calling out to her before when she walked pass the dance room, but she didn't even turn around."

"Well, introduce us to her when you see her." Eunwoo said.

"How can I introduce her to you when I myself don't even know her."

"Rocky, Eunwoo meant for you to show us who she is." Bin said.

"Of course. See you at lunch."

*************************************************

It's lunch and the only one who shows up is JinJin and Sanha.

"Where are the others?" I ask them.

"They're busy." They both reply in sync.

"With what?"

"Eunwoo has library duty, MJ is talking to a teacher and Bin is...well, not here." Jinwoo shrugs. "So? Which one is she?"

"It's not time yet." I said walking over to the amp and connecting my phone to it via aux cord. "But check this out." I said. I put on the music and start dancing what I had choreograph.

"Amazing!" They both clap at the end. "As always."

"Yeah, but it's incomplete." I huff out.

"Why?" Sanha asks.

"Something is missing. But I don't know what."

"It looked fine when we were watching you, right, JinJin hyung?" Sanha asks JinJin for confirmation.

"Mm." JinJin agrees. "It looked perfect to me."

"Trust me it's not perfect yet."

"Then what's missing?" They both went into thinking mode and my eyes widen making me run towards the window. JinJin and Sanha immediately follow me.

"It's her!" I shout pointing to the girl.

"Oh! It's Areum!" JinJin shouts. Sanha nudges him with wide eyes and a 'really?' face. "A-ah. I mean, w-wrong person?" I furrow my brows.

"T-that girl...s-she's the one y-you like?" Sanha stutters.

"Mm." I nod. "Cute right?"

"M-mm." They both agree with a bit of hesitation.

*************************************************

"Hey, Rocky. How long will you practice your dance routine?" Sanha asks. "I'm hungry."

"Go eat then." I said.

"What about you?" JinJin asks and I shrug. "Aish, you're really...let's grab something to eat and head to the library. I bet everyone is over there by now."

"Yeah. Let's go join them." Sanha agrees.

"I don't want to. Not until I find the solution to my choreography."

"C'mon!" They both collect my things and drag me out.

On our walk to the library, JinJin is complaining nonstop. "Seriously. Why are you not eating? Huh? Just because you can't find a solution to your dance routine? Are you crazy? What is the choreography for anyways?"

"Well, sorry I choreograph dance routines as a past time." I reply annoyed that I still can't find the solution to my dance.

We enter the library and Eunwoo was at the front desk to greet us. "Hey. Rocky is here. In the library."

"Why is the dance machine in the library and not in the dance room?" MJ asks.

"JinJin hyung forced me here." I reply. "Seriously, why do you guys like to hang out in the library."

"I work here." Eunwoo states.

"Bin likes it here. It's quiet." MJ said.

"Plus, you can eat in here. Just pick up after yourself." JinJin adds.

"By the way, where is Bin?" I ask.

"In the restroom." MJ and Eunwoo reply in sync.

"I'm gonna go buy us our lunch. Because of a certain someone, I didn't want to make that detour or I'll lose sight of him." JinJin said.

"I'm going too, hyung." Sanha said and they both walk out.

"Whatever." I mumble. "I'm just gonna...roam around then." I walk around the library checking out the different genres and topics. The library has three floors. The first floor (it's really a basement floor) is the quiet floor. Y'all got to shut up if y'all want to stay in there. The second floor is a bit more lenient. You can talk to your friends and such. The third floor is where you can eat and chat with your friends to your hearts content. Out of all three floors, I obviously like the third one.

I stop at the fantasy aisle (which is on the basement floor, yes I went down there) and read the book titles. "Once Upon a Curse. Bad Witch. The Enchanted." I continue to walk down the aisle and stop at the end. I was going to turn back when I find a figure sitting at a table reading a book. It's her. She's here? Of course. You have to walk pass the dance room to get to the library. I smile and peek at her from behind the books and shelves. She's sitting alone in the back of the library totally isolated in the corner at the table with the lights shining down on her. She looks like an angel.

Bzz. Bzz. The buzzing of my phone brings me back to reality. I look at the text.

Astro

JinJin: Where are you? We got your lunch.

Rocky: Coming

I put my phone back in my pocket and look at her one more time before I walk back upstairs to join the other guys.

"I think I like the library too." I said when I approach the table.

"Huh? Rocky? Dance machine. Likes the library? Who are you kidding?" They all laugh.

I roll my eyes at their exaggeration. "Just give me my lunch, please."

Sanha hands me a box of food. We sit and eat and chat to our hearts content.

"Hey. I'll be back." Bin said standing up and walking out with his food box in hand.

*************************************************

Areum POV

Reading. Such a peaceful thing to do. Oh no. People think I like to read because I'm a nerd. Well, not exactly. The only reason why I'm reading is because, well, it's fun. Wait, does that make me a nerd? Anyways, reading makes me feel like I'm in a different place. Besides, it's just like a movie, but with words. A whole lot of words. Ah~ reading. Such a peaceful thing to do.

Everyday during lunch, I make my way to the library for two things. One: read. Two: study. In the basement level, you get peace and quiet. I love it down there. Plus, while I read, I can listen to music too.

As usual, I make my way to the library, with earphones in my ears. As I got closer to the library, I hear a song interrupting my music. I repeat. The music is so loud that is interrupting my music. Seriously? My music is literally in my ear! I walk by the dance room and watch a guy dance to the loud booming for a few seconds before continuing my journey to the library. Who is he? Is he not afraid of going deaf by dancing to the music so loudly like that? I reach the library entrance and gasp in horror.

On the door was a note that said: Liberian is sick. Library closed for the time being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Seriously?! Isn't this the reason why Eunwoo is working there? So the library can be open even without the librarian there?! Ugh! I stomp my foot once in frustration. Fine! I'll just read in the courtyard.

Which was a bad idea. The reason being is because the courtyard in right in front of the dance room! Ok. Phew. Calm down Areum. Calm down. Like hell I can! The dancing dude is dancing to the same song over and over again. Plus, his music is louder then mine! And I would like to remind you that my music is in my ear. Literally! I rip my earphones out of my ear. I run to the dance room and slam open the door.

"You're so annoying!" I shout as I rip the aux cord out of his phone stopping his music. He stops and stares at me wide eyed. "Why," I start out slowly trying to maintain my anger. "are you dancing to the same song over and over again?"

"Huh?"

"Look, I'm in the courtyard trying to read, but your music is so loud it's disrupting my reading. And it's the same song over and over again. Don't you have any other songs? No. Can't you lower your music? And change songs?"

"Why are you here?"

"Library is closed and I'm trying to read in the courtyard but your music is too loud and on repeat."

"I'm practicing a dance routine. I made this choreography but it's missing something. I'm trying to find a solution but I can't. That's why, the song is repeating over and over again." He explains.

"Dance."

"Huh?"

"Show me. I'll help you." I said plugging his phone back in.

"Huh?"

"Just dance." I said playing the song from the beginning. I watch his dance routine from the beginning to the end. He huffs and stares at me for a reaction. "Ok. So, at this part you should try doing a sharp drop and smoothly wave your body back up to the top. Snap. Turn. Twist. Clap. And connect again with your dance. Understand?" He nods. "Cue and go." He did the whole routine including the new addition of my choreo and he stops when the song comes to an end.

He looks at me and smiles. "You're amazing! The dance is complete! I'm done!"

"Congratulations. Now lower your music so I can continue to read." I said walking out and returning to the courtyard to do what I wanted to do since the beginning. Read.

====================================

I hate myself. I keep writing new stories.

Well, I'm new to Astro. I mean, I knew they existed...I just never really gave them a listen...

Now that I have...BAM! Fanfic.

I'm really digging JinJin. He's so cute. And Rocky. He's pretty hot.

And I wrote a new story. I'm just gonna go drown in my self-hatred now. Bye bye.

Bye bye