moonsun- canon

like spring that suddenly comes (i keep feeling like love will come too)

Byulyi was not whipped.

 

“Byul-ah.”

 

She attempted to slowly raise her head. She wasn’t desperate or needy at all.

 

“Can you help me with this camera? I’m reading the instructions but it doesn’t really make sense.”

 

Byulyi rose without a second thought but then paused. The action seemed to catch Yongsun’s attention and the other woman frowned at her.

 

“Everything okay?”

 

“Y-yeah.”

 

“Then why are you just standing there?”

 

“Because I’m allowed to move slowly, god!”

 

Yongsun’s face screwed into annoyance.

 

“You offered to help me with all this computer stuff. If you didn’t want to, you didn’t have to come over.”

 

“If I didn’t come over you would have complained for weeks!”

 

“Well I’m sorry I’m bad at technology!”

 

They were both standing now and Byulyi’s hands were starting to ball into fists. Luckily no cereal boxes were nearby. They had both agreed to become oatmeal people.

 

“Are you seriously going to pick a fight with me, Moon Byulyi?”

 

Byulyi clenched her jaw, about to spit out something angry and spiteful, when she saw the cluster of pictures just behind Yongsun. The other woman had carefully put them there by herself, bragging about it being a DIY project she’d surprise Byulyi with later. And of course right in the middle of the little collage were a handful of photos of her and Yongsun together, holding each other and grinning into the camera.

 

The sight made her shoulders drop. Byulyi crossed over to the other side of the room, head bowed a little as she brushed her nose against the curve of Yongsun’s shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry, Yong,” she mumbled, contrite. Yongsun exhaled sharply and raised a hand to scratch at Byulyi’s scalp with a bit of affection.

 

“Byulyi’s a little grouchy today, hmm? How can Unnie make it better?”

 

There was a part of Byulyi that cringed at Yongsun’s baby voice, but she simply sighed and nuzzled into the other woman’s neck, happily wrapping her arms around her middle.

 

“I’m sorry, unnie.”

 

Yongsun just chuckled and rubbed a thumb over Byulyi’s hand.

 

“You’re all bark and no bite, Moon Byulyi. So cute.”

 

Byulyi huffed at the comment and raised her head. They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment before she leaned forward and brushed Yongsun’s mouth against hers in a sweet kiss.