• in order to make ikigai successful, the members of the roleplay should be active hence, we will require everyone to be active for four times a week.
• failure to be active for three consecutive days will result to a kick-out.
• for newcomers, failure to add the admins within 24 hours will void the reservation and shall apply again once that happens.
• newcomers are given 24 hours to turn up once they've been introduced and added to the groups. if they fail to do so, they will be immediately kicked-out from the roleplay.
• activity is based on public posts. we are not hindering you from interacting in private however, your public activity should be more than of your private activity.
• changing of display/cover pictures is not counted as an activity.
• utilize the groups.
• both hiatus & semi-hiatus will have a minimum of 7 days and a maximum of 30 days. if you need more than that, do not hesitate to talk to the admins given that you have an acceptable reason.
• if you are leaving, please inform the admins beforehand. if you don't you will be blacklisted from the roleplay.
• to prevent people from coming in and out of the roleplay easily, people who have left or have been kicked-out from the roleplay would have to wait for a week before they can join again.
• this is an ic-focused roleplay therefore, one should be responsible in knowing their character. please stick to your character's on-cam personalities as possible. know their interests, dislikes, etc.
• one account per head. if we catch you creating multiple accounts, you will be prohibited from joining the roleplay.
• this is a semi-literate roleplay. keep your crack as little as possible. while the roleplay is 90% semi-literate, we will be giving you prompts and writing missions from time to time in order to maximize your full potential in writing. one, INCLUDE one reason to be alive in the form.
• all writing styles and povs are accepted.
• one-liner replies are discouraged if the person you're talking to sent you a long- reply. that's just rude.
• the use of emojis and memes are alowed however, limited.
• it doesn't matter if the one you're talking to is an admin or not, we all need to respect one another.
• if you have a problem with another member, let us know. we will talk things out.
• welcome everyone and initiate a conversation. whether you're new or not, don't expect someone to just come to your wall and talk to you. do it.
• no godmodding.
• strictly no bringing up or talking about sensitive and triggering topics.
• s.mut is only in pm.
• this is a straight roleplay.
• no dating ban and marriage ban.
• facechasing is inevitable however, we would like to ask you to limit it. ikigai is not a dating site.
• don't just talk to your cliques / s.o. this creates diversity in the roleplay and we don't want that.
• move-in couples are allowed. just state in your application that you are.
cc / tcc
• to newcomers: you have to stay for a week in order to change your character both temporarily and permanently.
• for old members: you can change your character (permanently) multiple times given that you've stayed as your current character for a month. for tcc, you are given two weeks until you can tcc again into another muse.
• tcc lasts for a week. on the last day of tcc, you will be asked whether you'd want to stay or go back to your original muse.
1. subscribe to the thread.
2. check to see the masterlist for your desired muse. if you can't decide, you can also look at our wishlist. as of the moment, we are only accepting those of asian decent. av actors/actresses are not allowed as well as social media celebrities.
3. comment with the form below
group / occupation
4. wait for an admin's approval before creating your account.
hani. exid, christian yu, ikon's bobby, block b's zico, jay park, f(x)'s krystal and amber, apink's naeun, twice's sana, dabin, and exo's kai.
jiwon. christian yu, lee jongsuk, lee sunmi, bigbang's daesung, ikon's hanbin, f(x)'s krystal, park bogum, jyj's jaejoon, park seojun, lee soohyuk, wjsn's eunseo, shinee's minho and onew