Melody

Melody | ʟ.s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wind brushed by the trees as students from different grades occupied the school's different areas, either studying for an upcoming quiz, doing homework they had forgotten in the last minute or goofing around.

Seunghwan, a Math teacher; Sighed as he watched his students get out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang, taking a seat by the teacher's table.

'Four more classes to go..'

He thought to himself as he waited for break time to be over, continuing on his work as he scanned through his students' quiz papers.

As he was checking, he stopped as soon as he heard a familiar melody coming from another nearby classroom.

He has been hearing pleasant and soft melodies more often, It was better than just silence. 

It all started when the day was over, students were gone and some teachers are packing up, excited to go home after a long day of hard work teaching their students.

Among those teachers were Seunghwan, his things already packed and ready to go home, as he was passing by the music room, he stopped his footsteps as he heard someone playing the piano.

He peeked through the slightly opened door, seeing a female with (H/L), (H/C) hair.

Her back was facing him, so he was unable to identify her face, 

she was wearing an attire that usually teachers would wear, she sat on a piano bench, her fingers pressing on the keys.

Maybe it was one of the teachers?

But he never knew one who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter