Chapter 11

Starry, Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunghoon was sitting at the café waiting for Jiwon. He loved sitting facing the window so that he could see Jiwon running to meet him. When he saw Jiwon running to meet him eventhough he was only 5-10 minutes late, his lips instantly curved into a smile, his eyes beaming with delight at the thought of “Ah, he really love me.” And he would always pretend he was mad every single time he was late just because he love to see him agitated and flustered. Besides, who does not love to be persuaded by their lover? And honestly, sometimes he just simply done it because he wanted him to sweet talking him.

However, all his scheming today flied out of the window when Jiwon walked in to café with a group of fans. Female fans. Once again, the same situation re-occur except this time, Sunghoon did not have any intention of given up. He waved his hand to Jiwon and signaling him to sit at the corner of the café as he went to the counter to order their drinks. He then texted Jiwon to reserve the seat next to him or he will leave again. He knew Jiwon would definitely trouble if he actually leave for the second time.

When he walked to the table with their coffees, he is scheming for some cunning, underhand tactics. He reached their table, flashed his sweet smile, apologized for disturbing with his mellow voice and sat next to Jiwon. Acting like everything just fine. He saw Jiwon whispered I’m sorry but he just replied him with a smile. His beautiful smile. For the next 10 minutes, the unplanned fan-meeting yet to end and the fans seemed like they do not want to leave. Thus, Sunghoon started to execute his plan.

Jiwon suddenly tensed up. His face frowned signaling his discomfort. He seemed unsettled and fidgeted. He stole a glance to the person sitting next to him, fully aware he is the reason why his body tensed up. He can feel his leg rubbing against his, sending tingles up and down his spine. He tried to ignore his seduction move but when he felt his leg started to rub on his inner thigh, his eyes burned with desire. When he locked their legs together, Sunghoon attacked him with his pink, shy tongue gesture. He moved his tongue started in the corner of the mouth, the upper lip and then the lower, in a slow-moving and sensual action. A bold move from Sunghoon that caught Jiwon off guard. He gasped in shock and glared at him. His eyes warned him to stop his foul play, instead Sunghoon ignored him, smiled mockingly. Jiwon bit his lips in agony, he tried to focus to the fans in front of him but his attention was elsewhere, caught in the middle of Sunghoon’s daring gesture.

Sunghoon is testing his limit but Jiwon is determined to not let him won. Until he felt like an electric shock runs through his body when suddenly he felt a finger slowly caressed his thigh, followed by a dragging hand sending a ‘let’s leave right now together’ signal. Jiwon breathe deeply.

“I’m sorry ladies, but it seems that we have to go.” Jiwon politely said to his fans, instantly rose up.

“I truly am sorry. Please come to my book signing event.” He said it again as the fans begged him to stay, and his eyes glared to Sunghoon. Using his eyes, he ordered Sunghoon to follow him.

Sunghoon smirked in triumph yet anxious. Knowing what’s waiting for him next after he boldly seduced and provoked Jiwon.

“Where are we going?” Sunghoon asked as Jiwon unlocked his car door, signaling him to get in.

“Jiwon-ah, where are we going?” Sunghoon asked again but his question left unattended.

“Did I go too far?” Sunghoon thought to himself.

He was about to apologize for his behavior earlier when he recognized the road to Jiwon’s house. All of sudden every nerves in his body tingle with excitement and anxiety.

Jiwon still did not utter a single words. His face looked stricken. He kept his mouth shut even when they reached his house. But the moment they entered his house, he pushed Sunghoon roughly against the wall and took his mouth in a kiss so explicit in its intent that his senses went into freefall. The sensual onslaught of his kiss creating an excitement so wild that he could not help but respond. Fevered by his kiss, he kissed him back, locking his arms around his neck, feeling the heat of his body pressing through the fabric of their clothes.

“Did you enjoy torturing me, Darl?” he muttered the words against his mouth, his voice tight, moving his lips over his, exploring suggestively with his tongue until he went up in flames.

Sunghoon groaned in satisfaction as he pressed himself closer to him, quavering with response as he kissed him senseless. His body softened under the hard possession of his mouth, his insides melting as his tongue probed, teased and explored in an reminder of more intimate moments.

“Jiwon-ah…”

The hot demands of his mouth intensified and he started to shiver, held in the grip of electrifying force so powerful that he thought might explode.

He felt frantic.

Desperate.

“Jiwon-ah, your room…”

“Too far. Couch would do.”

Couch?????? ヽ(゚ー゚*ヽ)ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ(ノ*゚ー゚)ノ

“Jiwon-ah, I….” Sunghoon protested but his words died on his lips as his mouth descended to his again and his hands began to undress him. His mouth fused with his, his kiss rough and demanding. Despite his protest, he melted against his kiss.

And before he knew it, he swept him off his feet and deposited him on couch. He lowered his head to within an inch of his mouth, hovering tantalizingly close, allowing their breath to mingle but still not touching him. A slow burn began inside him and he shifted his hips, desperate to relieve the tension.

Jiwon was not moving fast enough.

And Sunghoon wanted more.

“Jiwon-ah, please…” Sunghoon begged.

He gave an earthy groan and crushed his mouth under his. Breathing hard, he detached himself and worked his way down his body, using his incredibly skilled fingers to torments the hardened s. He arched and cried out in desperation and his mouth replaced his clever fingers, his tongue teasing the damp tips with an expertise that made him squirm, then he him into the darkness of his mouth and he gasped in disbelief as he felt the sensation deep in his pelvis.

Instinctively he parted his thighs and immediately his fingers were there, exploring and teasing him in the most intimate way possible. He knew exactly how to touch him to create maximum sensation and soon he was beyond modesty. He gasped his name in an agony of longing, desperate for him to give him the fulfillment he craved, but he shifted his weight and held him still, refusing to give the satisfaction he sought.

“Jiwon-ah, please…”

“Tell me you want me. I need to hear you said.”

“I want you – now…please…”

He slid his arms, moved him so that he was straddling him. Sunghoon trembled with anticipation, a gasp of helpless excitement wrenched from him as he felt him position him to receive him. He felt the silken throb of his against him and then his eyes flew wide as he slid into him, hard and strong, holding his writhing hips still as he ground deep inside him. He moaned as he felt him move, unbelievably aroused by the force of his possession.

And then suddenly, when he thought he could bear it no longer, he sent him flying into a shattering which seemed to last forever, his whole body unravelling in an ecstasy intensified by the shuddering throb of his own release.

It was over quickly and both of them clung together for endless moments. Jiwon’s breathing still uneven, shifting slightly so that Sunghoon was forced to look at him. He touched his cheek with gentle fingers. Sunghoon flopped his head on his shoulder, gasping for air.

After a moment of silence, Sunghoon spoke.

“We wasted our movie tickets.”

“It’s your fault.” Jiwon said and continued. “Who told you to seduce me in the middle of daylight?”

“Because a certain someone is too busy attended his fans instead of me.” A hint of jealousy could be heard at the end of his words.

Jiwon let out a chuckle upon hearing that.

“I’m sorry. I promise. It won’t happened again.”

“I don’t believe you. This is the second time. The first time it happened I was mad but I could not help it.” Sunghoon pouted.

“Such a jealous boyfriend.” Jiwon smirked and pecked his pouty mouth.

“I’m sorry. I will try to avoid it next time. I promise.”

“Don’t make a promise unless you can keep it.”

“I know but I will do my utmost to keep. Okay, Darl?”

“Mmmm…mmm”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter