Prologue

Starry, Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He jogged lightly on his night routine. Everything seemed familiar except that night, that particular night, changed his norm routine to mystery and riddle.

That night, it was cool and windy night but it was what they called starry night. Under a sky of perfect midnight velvet, under stars so brilliant they drew the eyes heaven bound, the Starry Starry Night played softly on Sunghoon's mp4. As the light twinkled and the music played, his steps fell lightly over the brick road.

Upon reaching his favourite spot, he noticed a silhouette standing, facing the dark sea. A man. It was a regular sight, people sometimes came to beach at night especially youngsters. Even so, Sunghoon’s sight fixed on the mysterious man. He was standing there with his arms open, receiving the cool breeze. His wear blowing in the wind. Then he suddenly walked into the water and dived. After couple of minutes, he still did not emerged.

“Is he trying to kill himself?” the thought came across his mind.

“Oh, crap. I don’t wish to see someone dying on this beautiful night”.

However, before he run to the beach, a splash of water can be heard. There he was, appeared with his side view facing Sunghoon. For a seconds, Sunghoon thought he was an angel. It was one magnificent view. His silhouette in the re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter