You Look

Aim:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is painful, although love is painful

바보처럼 반복 That's what I always do

      

Love is painful,     

although love is painful

I repeat it like a fool, 

that's what I always do

ーSoundtrack: Without You, 

G-dragon ft. Rosé 

 

 

ONE

 

 

 

The Min's Corporation and The Kim's Legacy are well known to be good friends because of the success of their partnership 8 years ago. 

 

Min's Corporation is renowned for its luxury health resorts. The brand has six luxury hotels and deluxe spa treatments scattered all around Seoul and Jeju. 

 

Whilst the Kim's Legacy, on the other hand, hold the most selling skincare brand in Korea and apparently one of the top 10 skincare products internationally. 

 

It's the perfect match and combination, that's why other companies can't outdo there sells. And having a good friendship between the two families increases their benefit more. 

 

However, the two families can't deny that there's still lacking. Something to put their business in partnership for a long period of time, something to do to make it more powerful than before. Something that will last.

 

Until they have decided to sealed their lifetime partnership by arranging a fixed marriage for the Kim's oldest heir with the Min's only daughter. 

 

Kim Taehyung and Min Lisa's future had been decided since they were only kids. Which Kim Jennie was quite envious at sometimes, the four of them are friends and practically grew up together.

 

Taehyung and Lisa accepted their path and basically one of them started to grow liking on the other one. Now that Kim Taehyung is 22 he's starting to court the girl which is two years younger than him. 

 

Actually, it was supposed to be the Min's oldest heir but his family knew that he is hard to please and talk to so they just gave up with Yoongi and Jennie's possible arrange marriage and switched to Taehyung and Lisa instead.

 

Min Yoongi is the eldest among the four of them and was the perfect guy to run the business that their families started with scratch. He's on his last year of college right now and soon enough he will also be the one to take a hold of their company.

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jennie bite the remaining piece of her doughnut as she eyed the whole school ground, in search of someone. She's on the rooftop now, her favorite spot to spend time with alone. 

 

She's not a social typ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter