♡ Hyunkyung

WITHOUT U | ROMEO One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Pleaseee?" You were currently trying to convince Hyunjong, your best friend. (for now.) to win something for you in one of the booths; You two were currently having a hang-out in the carnival. You've tried everything to convince Hyunjong; But there was something left that you haven't tried yet; Something that you've rarely used on people.

The puppy eyes.

You started to pout; Hoping that one of your charms will do its magic. Hyunjong frowned and tried to look away, "Pleasee~?" You whined again; trying to hold in your laughter. Appearing in his sight again. His cheeks started to redden. "(Y/N)..You're not allowed to do that." He replied, trying not to fall for it.

"Please~?" You tried again,

"Do you really think that face will get you your way?" He said; pausing for a bit and taking a look at you; Still using your charm. He sighed in defeat; Responding. "Okay, fine. I'll do it."

"Yes!!" You exclaimed, fist pumping the air in victory, he chuckled.

---

"That one please." Hyunjong replied, the employee behind nodded and gave it to him. "Your girl friend is really lucky~" The employee chuckled.

Hyunjong's cheeks started to redden again. "Uh..S-She isn't my girl friend.." He responded, The employee's eyes widen. "A-Ah! Really? Well, I'm really sorry about that; You two just look really cute together, sorry again!" He replied.

"Hey! I'm back." You replied, coming back from the washroom.

"Hm? Why are your cheeks red? Are you blushing!?" You exclaimed, laughing. "N-No.." Hyunjong den

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter