♡ Seunghwan

WITHOUT U | ROMEO One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

W-What..?" You mumbled, confused and scared. He scoffed. Crossing his arms.

"What do you mean by "What"? Can't you see that I found someone better than you!?" He replied. Another girl stood behind him, watching the scene unfold. "I already packed your things, grab it and get out! I don't need you anymore." He said, sending you a dirty look.

Tears started to form in your eyes. You quickly got your things and went out the door; 2 years. 2 years of that; just wasted? You scoffed, pulling your suitcase. Great, now your ex has kicked you out for some other girl. What will happen now? You closed your eyes and sighed.

---

A few months after that incident; You slowly built yourself and got a fresh start, you got a decent apartment, a job that pays well, you were living a decent and organized lifestyle. Maybe it was all worth it after all. Screw that guy.

You were currently in a coffee shop. Waiting for your coffee, you patiently waited, leaning on the counter and checking your phone. "Here is your coffee, ms." The voice of the employee spoke.

You look up and smiled, thanking the employee and paying for your drink.

You turned around, bumping into someone, you grasped into your drink. Gasping slightly. "A-Ah!! Sorry, are you okay?" You opened your eyes to see a handsome guy.

"Oh..Y-Yeah..I'm fine, no worries." You smiled, fiddling your scarf. You noticed that some of the coffee got into his coat.

"I'm sorry abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter