Mark Tuan

A Miscellany Of Stories

Rules Of Deduction

Author(s) : loviet

Updated : May 21, 2017

Published : Apr 20, 2015

Status : Completed, Subscribers only

Characters : Mark Tuan OC Choi Saera

 

Description : 

Choi Saera is a psychic.

Or at least she pretends to be. 

In reality, she's just a con artist with a keen sense of deduction and a love for the dramatic flair.

But when she accidentally stumbles onto an actual murder in progress, she decides to use it to her advantage to make some serious money.

Enter, Mark Tuan.

Mark Tuan is a straightforward, skeptical cop that doesn't buy into the whole hocus pocus mombo jumbo and only trusts the facts.

But when a woman barges into his precint, claiming to have had a psychic vision of a case he's been working on for years, he has no choice but to follow the lead.

Through wild goose chases and run ins with a serial killer, the two come to realize that they don't need psychic abilities to see how this story ends.

 

In my personal opinion, this story is perfectly well-made and I would recommed to anyone who loves mystery and crime. But i wouldn't recommend for those who hates gory and stuff like that. I've read this story again and again and still yearn to read again. Definately worth it to give it a try and also those who likes Mark Tuan or Ahgase/IGot7 out there let's suport this story of Mark Tuan!

 

Here's the story:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/940710/rules-of-deduction-action-romance-thriller-mark-marktuan-markandoc