Tzuyu-Kun!! (or where Momo starts calling Tzuyu with the suffix kun and Mina highly disapproves of this)

Tzuyu's 101 Guide on Making Myoui Mina Jealous (and extremely cute in her opinion)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Mina ever wanted was to have a break from the schedule to be wearing Tzuyu's worned grey hoodie (that is practically oversized in her own body) and to snuggle deep in her girlfriend's embrace.

But what she didn't expect is to see the oldest Japanese member to be all over her Tzuyu. And it's not Mina's fault that Chaeyoung wanted Mina to be her model for her drawing. Art takes time and when Chaeyoung did finish her face, it was already 5 p.m. She was in that room for 5 hours straight just for her face and Mina wondered why the girl doesn't take a picture of her in different angles so that Mina can just spend her time doing what she wanted. 

It was also her fault to easily say yes to her ex-crush but spending time with Tzuyu is her bigger priority. 

Walking out from the maknae's room, Mina's cheeks felt sore to the bone from twitching tons of times and it continued when she saw Momo resting her head on Tzuyu's neck as the younger girl was playing Tekken. Her jaw slightly dropped and Mina tried to regain as much composure from such a "horrendous" sight. Walking to the kitchen for a drink, Mina flinched when she heard Momo squealing when Tzuyu won the round. 

"My ears are near your mouth, Momo-unnie so please lower the volume." Tzuyu looked over at her shoulder and Momo nodded with a pout. Other than Jihyo, Sana and Nayeon, Tzuyu's practically weak to her older members whenever they were being childish. Momo was always childish but the younger girl would always see it as cute. 

But not as cute as Mina when she pouts or being sulky. That's the cutest.  

Feeling bad from the sight, Tzuyu poked Momo's nose and mouthed a sorry or in this case "gomenne" as she was trying to improve her Japanese. Momo lighten up from the sight and hugged Tzuyu as tight as she could, repeatedly saying how cute Tzuyu is. When she was about to say it for the 9th time, she felt someone lightly poking her back. She pulled back and saw Tzuyu's face with a weary smile and that easily signalled something. 

Mina was there.

Tzuyu's girlfriend was there. 

Pulling away from Tzuyu, Momo sat properly next to her with a 20cm gap just to stay safe. Mina, however, sat on Tzuyu's laps facing the girl and hugged her. Momo always felt giddy whenever Mina was being clingy with Tzuyu cause the girl was too shy for anything extra. As Mina's head was on right shoulder, Tzuyu looked over at Momo, face slightly red and giggled softly. Momo joined in the fun and giggled along. Taking the controller from Tzuyu, Momo changed the game to Project Diva as she wanted to find a song that suited the two's situation. Momo initially thought that she was third wheeling but it wasn't the case if she was there with the wrong timing, right? 

As Momo paid attention to their tv, Tzuyu rubbed Mina's back and pulled her along as she leaned her back against the sofa. "Something wrong happened with Chaengie?" Mina shook her head just nestled deeper into Tzuyu's shoulder, resting her forehead there. Tzuyu continued rubbing her back which earned a soft hum from Mina. Happy from the sound, Tzuyu then looked over at the screen and noted the song that Momo chose to play. 

Megane. A song about a girl's infatuation towards glasses and her lover teasing her for it. Romantically and ually.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter