Operation MoTzu (MoTzu)

Stressed (and other Tzuyu one-shots)

A/N - A prompt from…nobody…I’d say that while I like Royal Ship Satzu my ultimate ship is MoTzu because they’re adorable.

 

Was surprised MoTzu won tbh xD

 

ALSO - I’m thinking of turning one of the one shots into a full book so if anyone has any one in particular they’d like to see more of let me know. Would be interested in doing something in the universe I kinda made within ‘My Ex-Girlfriends Little Sister’ but I’d be interested in what you all thought.

 

WHILE CANTONESE AND MANDARIN LOOK SIMILAR THEY ARE PRONOUNCED VERY DIFFERENTLY - KIND OF IMPORTANT HERE.

 

Operation MoTzu (MoTzu)

 

It had been Nayeon who first realised it.

 

She was a romantic at heart so she had noticed the little interactions between the resident Pabo’s ever since they danced together for ‘What is Love?’. It wasn’t obvious, not at first. Then she got bored and watched back the behind the scenes, she watched them joke about being a couple and suddenly it all clicked. The little glances, the smiles, the weird tension whenever they were together. Tzuyu was not the type to be cuddly with anyone, sometimes Chaeyoung would cuddle up to her but she was her closest friend so it wasn’t that surprising. However, Momo also clung to Tzuyu and the younger girl never shrugged her off or looked uncomfortable - she seemed to enjoy the contact.

 

Nayeon had watched the clip of them pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend repeatedly. At first she had been jealous because she loved skinship and Tzuyu always made a big thing about getting away from her hugs. But then she realised how close the duo actually were, which was quite surprising given the fact they never really spoke much before Twice. It was safe to say that neither of them were the most proficient in Korean, especially at first - the language barrier between the duo had been huge. Or had it? As Nayeon thought over this she realised that Momo and Tzuyu often spoke without talking, Tzuyu always seemed to know what Momo meant when she made the familiar circle shape with her hands and Momo always knew when Tzuyu needed a hug.

 

It was like they were psychic.

 

Nayeon was sat on the couch watching them getting ready to go shopping, Momo was struggling with her zipper and Tzuyu was laughing. She never laughed at Momo the way Jeongyeon or Sana did, she always laughed with her. It was no secret to anyone that had seen the group together that Tzuyu took most of her social cues from the others, towards the beginning of their career you could tell she was only laughing because the others were and so she knew that was the appropriate reaction. But in moments like this when she felt like she wasn’t being watched or observed through a microscope (pressure of being the visual) her genuine reactions were so cute. Nayeon even felt herself smile as she watched the younger of the duo reaching out to zip Momo’s coat up, the older girl pouting.

 

As they walked out Jeongyeon walked in, pausing at the sight of a pink suitcase STILL in the living room. Setting her jaw in frustration she took her phone out and snapped a photo of it. With no context or warning Jeongyeon sent the picture in the group chat. She had warned Sana multiple times about this suitcase being abandoned, one more day and she’ll throw it out on to the street and tell the fans they can have it. With a huff she slumped on to the seat next to Nayeon, she was expecting some sort of snide remark only it never came - instead Nayeon just continued to stare at the door deep in thought. She didn’t even stir when hurricane Sana flew in and grabbed her suitcase, running out before she could be scolded and tripping on the way.

 

“Nayeon?” Jeongyeon asked, “You okay?”

 

“Hmm?” Nayeon returned to the present,

 

“You’re not being annoying, what’s up?”

 

“You ever think Momo and Tzuyu are cute?”

 

“Well obviously,” Jeongyeon shrugged, “Momo’s naturally childlike and adorable, while Tzuyu is awkward and adorable.”

 

“No I mean…they’d be cute like together.”

 

Jeongyeon paused, “You mean if they dated? Yeah, they’d be pretty cute. Couldn’t imagine them doing more than blush and hold hands. Why do you ask?”

 

“They just seem really close lately that’s all.”

 

They let the conversation die after that, instead choosing to watch television, but the thought never left Jeongyeon’s head. Momo was her room-mate, a certain level of trust came with that. For example, Jeongyeon trusted Momo not to smother her in her sleep and Momo trusted Jeongyeon not to hoover the crumbs off of her when she was sleeping….any more. If Momo liked Tzuyu she would have told Jeongyeon, or at least Sana and then Sana would have told everyone else. It was a few hours later when Jeongyeon was sat at the dinner table as Dahyun helped Mina dish out the take away, that Momo and Tzuyu returned. They both dumped their shopping bags in their room and joined the others. Momo sat down first, eager to start eating but when Tzuyu looked for the empty chair she found Sana’s foot resting on the only spare. Turns out when Sana had tripped earlier she had twisted her ankle meaning she had to keep it up with frozen peas on them.

 

“Oh! Chewy doesn’t have a seat!” Sana whined beginning to move her leg off the chair,

 

“Sana-unnie,” Jihyo snapped, “If you can’t dance tomorrow because you left your suitcase in the living room I will amputate that ankle.”

 

“Yes Jihyo-nim.” Sana said, keeping her leg where it was,

 

“Here, Tzuyu-ah!” Momo pushed her chair back and pat her lap,

 

Tzuyu sent an awkward smile and sat on Momo’s lap, the older girl wrapping her arms around her waist. Jeongyeon looked at their interactions with a new pair of eyes since Nayeon’s earlier comments, so she noticed the blushes on their faces. Unnie was right, they were cute together. Momo refused to let go the whole meal meaning that Tzuyu fed her from the table, nobody else seemed to be aware of what was happening and Jeongyeon began to wonder if the two of them were actually seeing each other. So when Tzuyu’s phone rang towards the end of the dinner, judging by how her face lit up it was her Mum, Jeongyeon saw a chance to confront Momo.

 

“Momo what’s the deal with you and Tzuyu?” Nayeon blurted out loudly the second Tzuyu was out of earshot,

 

Jeongyeon sighed, “Subtle Nayeon.”

 

“Huh?” Momo blinked,

 

“Where did that come from?” Jihyo asked,

 

“We just noticed how…cute you both were lately.” Jeongyeon explained,

 

“They’re always cute, they’re both foreign and awkwardly adorable.” Mina said,

 

“Pot. Kettle. Black.” Dahyun quipped,

 

“Tzuyu and I are friends.” Momo told them,

 

“Just friends?” Nayeon asked,

 

Momo hesitated, sure she liked Tzuyu but she didn’t know if it was in that way. Sure she liked spending time with her but that’s because they were friends. Though, Momo definitely thought about Tzuyu more than she should. Plus whenever she was around Momo got this weird warm feeling in her stomach and all she wanted to do was cuddle her, but Tzuyu just looked so cuddly. Plus on the occasions where Tzuyu cuddled back Momo felt…happy, like she was floaty. Tzuyu was beautiful, something known by pretty much everyone, but Momo never seemed to focus on that. She always thought that Tzuyu looked prettier when she was genuinely laughing at something than when she was trying to pose for the cameras. Like today when Momo’s coat zipper got stuck, Tzuyu’s eyes crinkled and a grin spread across her face and for a moment Momo could see behind the stone mask the younger used to hide her own insecure awkwardness.

 

“Look she’s smiling!” Chaeyoung hollered,

 

Momo’s smile dropped and she blushed, “Stop teasing me.”

 

“We’re not,” Mina smiled patting her shoulder, “It’s just obvious you like her and you’re both so cute.”

 

Momo’s blush deepened.

 

“Momo’s got a crush~” Sana sang,

 

Jihyo smacked her ankle as a warning.

 

“What do I do?” Momo asked looking so confused,

 

Everyone had to bite back an exclamation for how cute Momo looked, her face was a picture of confusion. Momo had never really had a crush before, she tended to view the world pretty innocently and so her mind never went down those avenues. But the more she thought about it the more it made sense, she always wanted to cuddle Tzuyu and as she thought about kissing her…she was smiling and blushing again. They were right, Momo had a crush on Tzuyu. She needed guidance and bad. Luckily, she was surrounded by the most…available people for the job. Part of her was nervous, Tzuyu wasn’t the most open with her feelings - what if she didn’t like Momo back? Still she had to at least try.

 

Sana wrapped an arm around her friend, “Aww Momo, don’t look so nervous it’s okay.”

 

Sana and Momo had been friends for a very long time, they adored each other as sisters did. She knew fans often referred to them as ‘the gays that weren’t gay for each other’. In all her time knowing the dancer Sana had never even heard her mention her ual preference (though it had been easy for them to guess) let alone have a crush. She would often just nod along whenever Sana and Mina talked about other idols they found attractive, Sana began feeling bad that she’d never noticed. Actually in terms of this she had a lot to feel guilty for, in the beginning she was figuring out who she was and so led Tzuyu on a little early into their debut. Then after a while she dropped her for Dahyun, whom she actually liked, with no warning - safe to say Satzu never recovered despite Sana trying to rekindle what had once been a good friendship.

 

“Here’s what you do,” Sana began, “You need to entice her, get her attention.”

 

“But I already have her attention, we just went shopping.” Momo told her,

 

“That’s not what she means, Mo.” Mina smiled kindly,

 

“Yeah,” Sana smirked, “You need to turn on the y.”

 

“No, no, no - not my child.” Jihyo snapped,

 

Sana sighed and hobbled on to her uninjured foot, she hopped over and placed both hands on Jihyo’s shoulders, “Jihyo-ah, Tzuyu is an adult now. She’s going to start getting urges, did you have the talk with her?”

 

“No…”

 

“I did.” Dahyun sighed,

 

“She gave it to us both,” Chaeyoung piped up, “It was…an experience.”

 

“What did she say?” Mina asked,

 

“That we need to be 35, married and apply for a license.”

 

Sana sighed, “So much to teach, so little time. Okay Mo, here’s the plan…”

 

The next day the group were getting ready to rehearse, Momo was sat on the floor trying to pretend she was stretching when in actuality she was watching Tzuyu stretch instead. She’d never noticed how toned Tzuyu was before, the younger girl was in a crop top showing her stomach and Momo couldn’t stop staring. Sana giggled as she watched her friends going all heart-eyes for the maknae. It was time to put their plan into action, Sana walked over to stereo and announced she wanted to see Momo dance to a random song. They’d chosen a classic song from the west after some extensive research into y songs.

 

They found some Latin sounding cover of ‘Toxi’ by Britney Spears and decided it was perfect.

 

Sana watched as Momo left the building and Hirai Momo took over. The cute girl swiftly replaced by a woman who’s every move screamed -appeal. Sana smirked as she watched Tzuyu stare at Momo’s…hips as they moved. A blush settled on her cheeks and she quickly looked away, focusing on her stretching - Sana laughed, Tzuyu was definitely interested. Though as it went on both Momo and Tzuyu began looking more and more uncomfortable - Momo was usually very confident whilst dancing but seeing how Tzuyu appeared (to her at least) to not be enjoying it, the dancer began to stop.

 

Sana nearly face palmed when neither girl made eye contact for the rest of the rehearsal.

 

At the end Chaeyoung and Tzuyu had an exam and so quickly said their goodbyes before going home to shower and get into their uniforms. Once the subject of her affection was gone Momo slumped on the floor to sulk. Jihyo sighed and watched as Sana and Mina tried to offer her some comfort. The leader didn’t really know what to do in this situation, you don’t exactly learn how to handle inter-group crushes as a trainee. She had made no secret that Tzuyu was very special to her, when the younger girl was put in Twice Jihyo had to step up and guide her. Tzuyu was sixteen, far from home and had a pretty rough time the first two years - Jihyo could never deny that she happily took Tzuyu under her wing and was proud of how far she had come.

 

As a leader she knew she should be worried about their image if this ever got out, as Tzuyu’s unnie she didn’t want anyone hurting her, as Momo’s friend she knew that the Japanese girl would never hurt her.

 

“Why don’t you give her something?” Jihyo offered,

 

Everyone turned to her, surprised. It was Jeongyeon that voiced it, “Jihyo….you feeling okay?”

 

“Look, Tzuyu’s my baby and I don’t like the idea of her dating….AT ALL. But if it has to be anyone, I’m happy it’s Momo.”

 

Momo smiled at the sentiment and thought back on the idea, “What should I get her?”

 

“What do you get the girl who has everything?” Nayeon sighed,

 

Tzuyu wasn’t making this easy for them.

 

“Something simple,” Jihyo told her, trying to remember what Tzuyu had said when they had broached the topic of romantic interests in interviews, “Tzuyu’s all about sentiment, if it symbolises something.”

 

“So nothing…..like….” Momo made her famous gesture, “Do you know what I’m saying?”

 

“Physical? No. Sentimental.”

 

“Why don’t you try learning Chinese?” Dahyun suggested,

 

“I can barely speak Japanese! I can’t learn Chinese in a day!” Momo shouted,

 

“Then learn a sentence.” Dahyun clarified, “Something cheesy and romantic.”

 

So that’s what Momo tried next, Jihyo sat with her for hours. The Korean had tried learning a little Chinese before and so was able to help Momo figure out what she wanted to say. Suddenly Jihyo had new found respect for the foreigners in their group, learning a language with nothing but a textbook was very difficult. Still, by the following day Momo had the phrase down and was ready to tell Tzuyu. It was lunch and Tzuyu was getting ready to go out with Elkie for the day, Momo had told Jihyo during their study session that her chest hurt when she thought about Tzuyu and Elkie together and she didn’t know why. She’d felt it before, when Sana had gotten close to Tzuyu - Momo had been the first to tell off her best friend when the story finally reached everyone else. Momo had been furious. Once Jihyo had explained that she was feeling jealous Momo felt even more nervous, what if Tzuyu liked Elkie instead? Elkie didn’t have to learn Chinese, she already knew it - that was like several steps ahead of Momo.

 

The group sat in the living room watching in amusement as the Japanese woman paced back and fourth. It was about twenty minutes of pacing before Tzuyu finally walked into the kitchen, the group pretending not to watch as Momo got up to speak to her (not noticing Chaeyoung heading to answer the door as the doorbell rang). She walked in and Tzuyu turned to send her a small smile as she drank a glass of water. For a moment Momo couldn’t speak, too distracted by a lone drop of water that went down Tzuyu’s chin and into her…..yeeaah. Quickly she regained herself and smiled back.

 

“H-Hey, Chewy.” Momo stammered, “I learned something yesterday.”

 

Tzuyu smiled expectedly and put down her glass, looking eager to hear what Momo had learned.

 

“Tzuyu! Ready to go?” Elkie called walking in,

 

Tzuyu smiled and nodded before looking back at Momo waiting for her to speak. Jihyo could see from the sofa how tense Momo’s shoulders were at the new intruder, she took a deep breath - if she didn’t do it now she probably never would.

 

你系靓嘅内外.” Momo repeated confidently,

 

You’re beautiful inside and out.

 

Tzuyu looked confused and cocked her head, not understanding what Momo said.

 

“W-Well…what do you think?”

 

Elkie studied the Japanese woman carefully, “What language was that?”

 

“Chinese.”

 

Elkie smiled, pitying Momo a little, “That was Cantonese.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Cantonese is Chinese but not the type that Tzuyu speaks.”

 

 

DAMMIT!

 

Following that disaster Momo stayed in bed the rest of the day wallowing in her forever-alone-ness. It took a couple of days to live that down, Jihyo taking full blame for thinking they were the same language. On day three of Momo’s lock in there was a knock on the door, Mina had began to worry and had decided to come to check on her friend. Momo was curled up in bed cursing the world and Chinese for being so confusing and having to many versions. She couldn’t bare to see Tzuyu, she was so embarrassed - especially since she googled Elkie and found that the girl did in fact speak Cantonese and therefore will have probably translated the sentence to Tzuyu. Mina sighed at the state of her and sat on the side of the bed.

 

“Leave me here to die.”

 

“Dark.”

 

“I’m sad.”

 

Mina chuckled, “Come on, we’re going out.”

 

“Where?” Momo asked picking her head up,

 

“Shopping,” Mina declared, uncharacteristically authoritative for her, “We’re getting Tzuyu a gift.”

 

“A gift?”

 

“Yup!” Mina grinned, “We’ll go and get her something she’ll like.”

 

“But Tzuyu just buys things she needs,” Momo whined, “This is going to be impossible.”

 

“She likes flowers,” Mina told her, “Get her a big bouquet.”

 

“Flowers…” Momo thought out loud, “I can do that.”

 

So the oldest of the J-Line picked herself up and went to get dressed. She and Mina were dressed in their masks and hats, completely unrecognisable - it’d be bad if the media found them buying a bouquet of roses. Now the story differs depending on who’s telling it, Momo says Mina was with her the entire time but Mina says when Momo bought these flowers she was on the other side of the store. Either way when Momo knocked on Tzuyu’s door the younger girl put down her school book down and looked to Chaeyoung and Dahyun who were both pretending to be too busy to move. Dahyun peeked over her book and watched as she opened the door to find Momo, looking very proud of herself, standing behind a very large full rose bush. Like a bush….sat in their doorway with Jeongyeon yelling in the living room about the dirt everywhere.

 

Chaeyoung started sniggering first, Dahyun could hear her in the bunk above and that set her off chuckling behind her own book. Momo looked so proud of herself that Dahyun felt bad for laughing but even she would have to admit - her trying to impress Tzuyu with a giant rose bush, proud smile on her face as Jeongyeon had an aneurysm in the next room was really funny. Dahyun watched Tzuyu try and come up with a response, but truly there wasn’t enough Korean that Dahyun herself knew to explain all this. But Tzuyu was always the polite and dutiful maknae, so she excused herself to go an get a vase.

 

“A hose may be better!” Dahyun called after her,

 

The second she was out of ear shot Momo face-palmed and Dahyun and Chaeyoung burst into hysterics. It should not have been as funny as it was and they felt a little bad about how embarrassed Momo looked but with that stupid bush sat in front of her it was just so funny. Momo huffed and pouted as the duo laughed at her.

 

“Stop~” Momo whined,

 

“A bush,”Chaeyoung managed through laughed, “You got her a bush?”

 

“Mina said get the biggest collection of roses I could find.” Momo explained,

 

“Jesus, Momo.” Chaeyoung cackled, “If she’s getting a hose does that mean we’re keeping the bush?”

 

“This is kind of ridiculous,” Dahyun had finally calmed enough to get up and approach Momo, “There’s an easier way to see if she likes you.”

 

“Yeah?” Momo asked, still pouting,

 

“Make her jealous.”

 

“I don’t know,” Chaeyoung hummed, “Tzuyu isn’t much of a fighter, she’ll just back off if someone else shows interest.”

 

“At first, then if she starts avoiding Momo we’ll know for sure.” Dahyun explained,

 

“But who though?” Momo asked,

 

“Isn’t it obvious!?” Dahyun smirked gesturing to herself,

 

“No! No, no!” Chaeyoung snapped her book shut, “She’s only just forgiven you for the whole Sana bull, you are not doing this again!”

 

Dahyun raised her hands to calm her tiny friend, “Relax, as soon as these two pabos are together Momo will tell her the truth.”

 

So the next day Dahyun spoke to Sana about the plan and got the go ahead, so she began being extra clingy with Momo. Momo liked cuddles so it made no real difference to her, she often wrapped herself around any member that would let her. But Dahyun was different, Tzuyu knew that Dahyun would probably win Momo the way she won Sana so she’d be more prone to jealousy. Or at least that’s how Dahyun saw it. It took a couple days but soon they began to notice Tzuyu distancing herself, like she had done to Sana. Every time Dahyun would sit in Momo’s lap Tzuyu would excuse herself to call her mother. When Dahyun teased with Momo while they were next to each other in the van Tzuyu would pug headphones in and refuse to listen. Then when Dahyun heard fans at a fan sign chanting ‘Dahmo’ over and over, she looked over and felt guilty when she saw Tzuyu’s heart break. It was so strange, is wasn’t like with Sana where she just walked away, it was like trainee Tzuyu was back. She looked cold, she was silent, like a statue. Every smile was fake, every laugh visibly forced. Fans wouldn’t notice, but the rest of Twice did.

 

Even the manager pulled her aside to make sure she was okay, her answer was homesickness. But the way she worded it was formal, robotic. The way it had been before.

 

Momo couldn’t handle it, Tzuyu ignoring her like this. Tzuyu hurting. It wasn’t what Momo wanted, so she told Dahyun to knock it off. She sulked on the couch one night whilst the others were watching a movie, she had tried to coax Tzuyu out of her room but it hadn’t worked so instead she could only sulk. Most of the group felt guilty that they hadn’t helped better, all except one. Chaeyoung looked at Momo and shook her head, this was ridiculous. Tzuyu was one of her closest friends and it hurt Chaeyoung to see her being so oblivious to both her own and Momo’s feelings. There was only one real way to solve this.

 

“For God sake,” Chaeyoung huffed, “Have you tried just talking to her?”

 

All eyes snapped to Chaeyoung, “Huh?”

 

“Talking to her. Like moving your mouth, using your vocal chords and explaining how you really feel in simple Korean.”

 

“Chaeyoung, sweetie,” Nayeon cooed wrapping an arm round her, “Sometimes words don’t do it justice.”

 

“Yeah, big actions get BIG results.” Sana justified,

 

“Why? What good have all these gimmicks done?” Chaeyoung asked, bored with the shenanigans,

 

“Well….” Nayeon started,

 

“It’s just….” Jihyo tried,

 

“We just….” Mina attempted,

 

“Ha! Baby cub got your tongue?” Jeongyeon laughed out,

 

“So…I just tell her?” Momo asked, wanting complete clarification this time,

 

“Yeah, worst she can do is say no.” Chaeyoung shrugged,

 

Momo took a deep breath and let confidence fill her being, she stood and marched out into the hall and walked to the maknae room. For a split second in front of the door she faltered but then she realised nothing could be as embarrassing as the other things she’d done this week. The butchered Chinese, the y dancing, the rose bush that was STILL in the maknae room. Plus whatever unfixable damage she had done to Tzuyu’s friendship with Dahyun. Everything needed to be fixed and the only way to do that is through honesty. So she knocked, then she waited, then she knocked again. There were footsteps and then the door opened and Momo couldn’t look at the girl in front of her, Tzuyu’s eyes were cold and sad….Momo had done that.

 

“You’re beautiful inside and out.”

 

Tzuyu cocked her head, confused.

 

“That’s what I tried to say the other day in Mandarin…well Cantonese.” Momo explained, playing anxiously with her fingers, “I-It was supposed to be romantic.”

 

Slowly Tzuyu folded her arms and waited for Momo to explain herself.

 

“I-I like you….a lot. I didn’t know I did at first and when I realised I didn’t know what to do, I’m not good at this stuff. So I went to the girls for advice and at first Sana told me to dance all y but that just made us both uncomfortable, then Jihyo suggested I learn that phrase in stupid Chinese, then Mina suggested roses and told me to buy the biggest I can find.” Both turned to look at the bush, “And I did but that was stupid. Then Dahyun suggested we make you jealous but then you got all sad and I felt bad and I don’t want to ruin your friendship with her especially after everything that happened before. So yeah, that’s it….that’s all of it….I like you and stuff…I’m embarrassing myself, I’ll leave now.”

 

Momo turned to go.

 

“Wait!” Tzuyu called, “Can I talk now?”

 

Momo nodded, still not looking up. Two fingers went under her chin to lift her head and when their eyes finally met again Momo felt all worry and nervousness disappear. Tzuyu’s eyes were warm and if anything she looked amused but Momo’s tale of failure. Tzuyu was just glad Momo didn’t hate her, she couldn’t figure out what had been happening to her crush over the last few weeks and then when Momo seemed to like Dahyun…it was like her heart broke.

 

“I was wondering what had been going on with you the last few weeks,” Tzuyu confessed, nervously tucking a stray hair behind one of her adorable Yoda ears, “Kinda feel bad you went through all that, but I’m glad to know you don’t hate me.”

 

“Hate you!?” Cute Momo was gone, protective Momo was out, she stepped forward and held on to Tzuyu’s arms gently, “Why would you think that?”

 

“You were being so strange,” Tzuyu told her, “I didn’t know what was happening. Then you got close to Dahyun and…I thought she was going to get you.”

 

“No! She was trying to help me I promise!” Momo shouted,

 

“It’s okay Mo, you’ve explained.” Tzuyu smiled at her,

 

Momo then realised how close they were and both she and the younger girl blushed, “So…how do you feel?”

 

Tzuyu looked shy and Momo rested her forehead on hers, the loose hair escaped once more from behind her ear but this time Momo laced her fingers through Tzuyu’s on both hands. Holding them up so that if their bodies were to be pressed together they’d be trapped between them. Tzuyu’s doe eyes met hers, “我也认为你内外都很漂亮.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I also think you are beautiful inside and out, only this time not in Cantonese.” Tzuyu smiled,

 

“Do I get points for trying?”

 

“Always.”

 

“JUST KISS ALREADY!” Sana shouted from where seven heads were poked round the corner,

 

Both girls blushed and stepped apart, hands still connected. Jihyo sighed and ushered everyone back into the living room to give the duo some privacy. Momo giggled and swung their hands side to side, “Y’know,” She said, “I’m happy to wait - if you’re not read for a kiss yet.”

 

Tzuyu looked conflicted for a second before leaning forward and pecking Momo’s cheek. A blush spread across the younger girl’s cheeks and she ran down the hallway. Momo giggled as she watched her run away, hand now on her burning cheek.

 

“THAT WAS IT!? COME ON!!”

 

“SANA LEAVE THEM ALONE!”

_____________

POLL IS IN THE AUTHORS NOTE AS COULD NOT ADD IT TO THE CHAPTER!