☆ The House on The Hill ☆

🏰 Le Maison Colline Sharehouse ☆Riches & Fame☆ Apply Now!

• • •

icon
Room #1

The Landlady's room, it is on the 2nd floor of the house and the biggest room in the house with bathroom attached. It is also the most expensive room of all the house, which decorated with priceless furnitures and belongings.

 

icon
 
icon
Room #2

2nd biggest bedroom is on the third floor. The rent is higher than others and the One of the only single room with attached bathroom available. Has their own balcony.

title name status

icon
 
icon
Room #3

The only room located on the first floor with attaced bathroom and is near the kitchen. Least peaceful but less expensive than room 2.

 

icon
 
icon
Room #4

Boys room on the third floor with attached bathroom. Nearest to the gaming room and the bar.

 

icon
 
icon
Room #5

Girls room, with detached bathroom next door near the laundry room. Nearest to the Landlady's room.

 

icon
 
icon
Laundry rooms

One is for girls on the 2nd floor and other is for boys on the third floor.

 

icon
 
icon
game room & Bar

Third floor near the roof patio.

 

icon
 
icon
first floor

The Foyer and the Living Room, where they watch a movie together once a week.

 

icon
 
icon
Kitchen & Dining

The Kitchen and Dining area where there's a bulletin chalk board. The board is for only news like when everyone else will be home and their schedule of dinner duties. The house has a house keeper but only does the cleaning and cooking meals except dinner.

 

icon
 
icon
Study and washroom

Study room with mini library.

 

icon
 
icon
Study and washroom

Landlady's office that's always locked, just outside in the library/study room theres a half bathroom attached.

 

icon
 
icon
Backyard & Terrace

Pool where all the lavish house parties are held and the terrace is where they have a celebration only for residents and most of them would come up to think and drink. The terrace is beside the Game room and Bar.

 

icon