4 O'Clock

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

After series of concerts abroad, Bighit finally announced a rest week for Bangtan members and the rest of the staff. After that announcement, Jungkook had planned a whole stay in his girlfriend's house for the rest of the week. What if someone caught them? What will be the fate for both of their careers? And who's the girlfriend of our infamous golden maknae? 

 

 

 

Foreword

 

A PREVIEW...

Jungkook unconsciously fiddled his fingers and stopped walking when he finally recognize the bench he usually sits on while waiting patiently for her. He took out his phone and sat on the bench. He’s wearing his black sweatpants paired with his black hoodie and a hat. He can’t manage to get recognize by the public that is why he’s fully covered. His group, BTS, is getting a lot more known from all around the world. A lot of people can get hurt if he made one mistake, this is the only downside of him being the most famous-trendy group right now. People will expect more from him and he doesn’t know if he can even do it, but he kept on trying to do all of the things they ask for. As long as the people around him are happy, then he’s okay with getting hurt. Especially the people he love the most; his parents, his hyungs, his fans, and Jieun. Yes, he’s waiting for Jieun right now. They usually don’t meet and they only communicate through their SNS, but right now he’s troubled and he misses her so much he could die.

 

flashback

 

Jungkook just came back from the tour and he’s too exhausted to even function, but right now all he wants to do is meet up with Jieun. The two have not seen each other for almost 5 months and that kills him more. He laid his back on his bed and pulled out his phone. He smiled at the sight of his picture with Jieun on his homescreen. He stared at it for a while while still smiling by himself. His attention converted to the message notification he got, and now he’s smiling even more; letting his bunny smile plastered on his face. He opened the message as he fixed his back on the headboard.

 

Jieun:

Jungkook? Are you in Seoul already? I saw the airport previews on twitter and you look so tired. Reply when you get to the dorm okay? I’m at Inna unnie's place right now. I love you and I miss you.

 

He grinned to himself because he already guessed that Jieun’s gonna be at inna’s place right now even at this hour. He glanced over his wallclock and back to his phone’s screen to reply.

 

Jungkook:

I just arrived to the dorm baby. I miss you too so much. I knew you would be at inna’s place even at 1 in the morning haha.  

 

He sent the message and giggled to himself when he saw Jieun furiously flooding his inbox.

 

Jieun:

Are you judging me TT.TT

How dare you Jeon Jungkook!!

I thought you missed me

I just got hungry so i asked inna unnie to eat with me

Since you’re not here…

I couldn’t ask for anyone but unnie ono

 

He can imagine her pouting cutely as she whine while typing on her phone. He immediately began typing his response

 

Jungkook:

I didn’t say anything baby haha. I miss you a lot okay? I’m sorry if I’m not around lately. You know how I always want to be by your side right?

 

It was a full minute when Jieun finally replied and all he can feel is how much he loves her, sincerely and beautifully.

 

Jieun:

I know baby, that was nothing okay? Just always remember I’m always here cheering for you :) I love you! x.

 

She’s so precious.

 

Jungkook:

Can we meet ?

 

Jieun:

aren't you tired baby?

 

Jungkook stood up and started changing from his airport outfit to his disguise outfit for his secret meetings with Jieun. He replied to her when he finished putting on his and hoodie.

 

Jungkook:

I’m tired baby but I really want to meet you right now. If that’s okay with you?

 

He smiled when Jieun replied. Jungkook shoved his feet on his black sneakers and walked out of his room to his dorm.

 

Jieun:

Okay. I’ll meet you. At the usual?

 

Jungkook:

at the usual. :)