Chaotic Beginnings

Beautiful Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

OK, I'm on time. The train is about to come in five minutes. I look around to find a dark haunting setting. This place gives me chills.

 

There's nobody around for some reason. I know it's nearing midnight but still, I thought the station would be a little crowded.

 

I look to my right to find a fountain. I forgot my water bottle at my aunt's house. And it's been a while since I got a drink of water so I leave my backpack on the bench and run to get a quick drink.

 

The water is freezing but it makes my throat feel so better. I put my hands together to wash my face with the cold water. 

 

While I was in the middle of dumping water on my face I hear the train, Oh No, why now?

 

I quickly drop the water and grab my backpack to see the train leaving. Wasn't the train supposed to pick me, or was it a different one.

 

I was about to turn away, when I find a guy walking towards the bench. Did he just get off the train, oh so it must be a different train afterall.

 

The guy was already sleeping, sitting on the bench. That was quick!

 

 His mouth was open, how adorable. I walk towards the bench so I can sit down. My backpack's a little heavy. Thanks auntie (XD LISA).

 

I sit on the farthest corner on the bench. I take a quick glance towards the guy to find a black dot thingy moving on his face.

 

On close inspection I conclude that it's an insect. I scoot closer to remove it without him noticing.

 

I get a hold of the bug. Yesss, finally and I was grinning at my success. But then I look back down to find two ebony spheres staring at me as if I was a ghost.

 

(Gosh, Lisa your spot on XD sehun was in a panic mode).

 

I jump in to clarify the situation before he freaks and blows up.

 

"There's something on your face" I said as softly as possible. That seemed to relax him a little. 

 

I smile in relief. And I come back from my thoughts to find him staring at me but he also looked like he was figuring something out.

 

It kinda feels better that there is another person. Being alone in this place left an uncertain feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Sehun's POV

 

I hear a growl from beside me and I turn towards the sound to find a blushing mess. The angel, that's the name I gave the blonde. Was blushing alot.

 

She's probably hungry. I fish my backpack in and out to find some biscuits. I make a mental note to thank jongin for his constant nagging of wanting me to carry snacks. Just in case for him, seriously!

 

Well his stupidness worked out well today. I push the packet of biscuits towards the angel who smiles brightly and bows to thank.

 

I simply nod and get back to my business of staring at the railway tracks. 

 

"The stars look beautiful tonight doesn't it?" I hear from the angel. But is it an open ended question or does she want my opinion?

 

Sehun think, think har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter