Delirious mind

Beautiful Ghost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

 

Tomorrow is the last day of our summer holidays. 'Aisshh' was the one an only word on my mouth as I was checking my luggages. I had all of last week to pack my bags but again knowing me I probably knew that I would procrastinate it, so here I am.

 

My thoughts were interrupted by the vibrations of my phone which was currently on the bed. I look at the caller, 'Jongin' why is this idiot hyung calling me right now? Don't tell me soveniours... Oh heck no!!

 

I pick up the call to be yelled at "Yahh where the heck are you and why are you picking my call on the fourth ringer? Don't tell me you didn't pack your bags!!" To which I simply scoff.

 

And duh he knows when he continues "You didnot did you? aissh this kid" I simply reply "So why'd you call me", he further goes on "To know if you atleast got up!!"

 

"Yah jongin I'm not a kid and it's 12 noon of course I'm up" and the banter continues.. "It's hyung to you, you brat". 'Brat' "what the hell your just a year older!".

 

After a while....

 

"So what is the actual reason you called me for huh?" I state after our fifteen minutes discussion of why I'm not a brat but jongin brought some facts about how duh I get up in the afternoon unless not woken up. Well this fight is for another day.

 

And he replies "To warn you about something". Warn me about what? I guess I said it out loud when I hear an answer to my question.

 

"That there's one of the stations your getting off at, that's haunted". Haunted what the he's kidding. "Yah you can't scare me".

 

"Well you doofus does it look like I'm trying to" I quickly reply a 'yeah'.

 

"Aissh well I'm not, I heard from one of my friends alright and how do you know I'm not right? On the way you went in the bus didn't you?". Now I can't deny that. I did come here in a bus a month ago.

 

"Right hyung so what?". "So ungrateful brat, I heard that the station you'll be dropped off at would be haunted."

 

This again, I'm pretty sure he's trying to troll me but I guess I'll just go with the flow for now. 

 

"Ok hyung, I'll take care of myself. Alright I'll text you okay. Bye hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter