Chapter 45

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Can you just hurry and finish my make up?" Lisa has been teasing and laughing at me.

"Unnies! Look at her!" I whined, pointing at lisa when the unnies arrived.

"I should have known." I groaned when the unnies joined in the teasing

"So, how was it like to regain your ity? I didn't know that was possible." I threw a plush cushion pillow to lisa which she dodged. She rolled on the floor laughing.

"You're going to make the headlines with what you'll do for sure." Jisoo unnie chuckled, shaking her head.

"That's what I want. The world shall know what's mine." Jennie unnie told me the car is ready

"Ready?" I smiled and nodded.

°°°

"We had lots of audience today! Maybe because we have two of the biggest groups with us right now." The mc started and the fans cheered.

"Aigooo. The show is about to end and we really had fun today, we hope you guys feel the same." They turned to us and we politely smiled.

"We also have here chanyeol-ssi and chaeyoung-ssi who are being paired up all through out the show. Are we gonna have dating rumors soon?" Some cheered but more people protested.

Chaeyoung shyly tucked a hair behind her ear and looked at me through her lashes. I forced a smile and cheers errupted.

"Wait, ooooh! Seems like you have a competition chaeyoung-ssi" the camera zoomed on a fan that carried a Park Chanyeol Marry Me! Signboard

The fans laughed and so are everyone on stage. Even I laughed. We can't see her cause she wearing a wedding gown and a full veil covered her face.

"Let's invite her to the stage and let's see what will chanyeol-ssi answer" I laughed and shook my head at their craziness. How can I decline politely? I turned to lay hyung cause he seemed to be an expert on positive scripting.

"Now that she's closer, I can see has a beautiful gown. Her body fits it perfectly. I'm curious the owner's face though, we still can't see her properly." I looked at the fan, still carrying her sign board, walking up the stage. I feel my breath get caught and everything felt like in slow motion. She really looks good in that dress, eventhough you can't see her face. There really are some people who just looks good in the way they dress.

"Uh-oh, chaeyoung-ssi it looks like our bride here attracted chanyeol. He looks stunned." I blinked.  They lead her close to me and I still can't see her face. I kept taking a peek but her veil is thick and laced. I can only see her skin but not enough to make out of what she looks like.

"Okay, okay, everyone quiet down! We'll listen to the bride. You need to convince chanyeol to marry you, so are you ready?" She nodded they pointed the mic for her

"I have a boyfriend." She started. Everyone laughed but me. Her voice seems familiar.

"Ok, you need to choose your boyfriend or chanyeol-ssi. You can't have both." The mc joked.

"But he's an idol..." everyone fell silent and my heart started pacing

"It scared me when I found out. And yes, I didn't know he was an idol when I agreed to be his girlfriend.." my eyes wid

Please log in to read the full chapter