Chapter 28

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I looked up to the sign outside the door and paced. I bit on my nails contemplating if I should go and get myself consulted. What I thought about last night couldn't get out of my head.

I should prepare myself? Jisoo unnie might go back as soon as she gives birth. My boyfriend definitely has qualities of an idol. He even writes music. I chewed on my bottom lip anxiously.

"Let's just get checked once and go." I nodded to myself and knocked, then entered the room.

"Hi, I'm dr. Gong. Come, have a sit." I slowly walked towards her and sat down on the chair she provided.

"I'm here to get myself checked." I told her briefly about my condition.

"Do you have anyone with you?" I shook my head no, looking at my hands on my lap.

"You need to have a guardian with you so we can proceed. It seems to me that your case is a bit serious." I stilled and looked up.

"What? No, I don't think it's that serious." Her lips formed into a thin line.

"Bring a guardian." I nodded

"Here's my calling card if you have questions." She handed it to me and I said thanks before going out. I glared at the door. I stared at the calling card in my hand and slipped it in between my phone and phone case.

"I guess I'll just head to the library." I muttered and walked out. I will not go back there. That was enough. What I have is not that serious. It's just scary for me. That's all.

•••

"So you didn't tell her?" I groaned and closed my eyes shut

"Go away baek." But of course he'll do the opposite and sit on the arm rest of the single sofa I'm sitting on.

"I could tell her for you." I glared

"Dare and I'll kill you." I'm not joking. He wasn't there when she shook violently, her eyes looking blank. And that happened when she just thought of the possibility of me being a celebrity or being scouted as one. What more if she knows I am one.

"What happened?" I don't know if I should tell them her condition.

"We can't help you if you won't tell." Suho sat down at the chair adjacent to me.

"There's nothing you can do." He raised a brow

"I'm filthy rich that I don't have cash, just cards." He leaned and crossed his legs. I rolled my eyes.

"She.." they all stopped what they're doing a

Please log in to read the full chapter