Chapter 26

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was my first time seeing yoongi, and his resemblance to the twins is uncanny. They really look good together. I wish happiness for them but I worry for them just as much.

"It's amazing how you all know each other." I turned to jimin and smiled

"Yeah. Such a small world." I chuckled nervously, feeling anxious for some reason.

"Jisoo noona don't seem to have any idea on what's coming." We walked back towards the van after being kicked out of the store clerk from being noisy.

"How could she? Even I still don't know what's going on." Jimin laughed

"Jinyoung hyung explained he needs to surpriss everyone else as well so the surprise won't be spoiled.

"Aigoo, they're at it again." I looked to where he's watching

"Uhmmm.. do you think he'll be alright? Lisa is chasing him with killing intent after all." Jimin laughed and assured jungkook will live, being immuned to lisa.

"And here I thought they were enemies." I shook my head. Jimin I noticed, is a good friend. We talked a lot and seem to have a lot in common but I don't want to get too close. Knowing him as person is enough for me I guess.

"Alright everyone Let's go!" We all piled back up to the van. Jinyoung blasted the speakers with winner's Island making us all hyped up on our way to the beach. The unsuspecting jisoo unnie is having fun with the carpool karaoke going on.


Once we arrived at the beach, Lisa and I looked at each other and nodded in understanding.

"Unnie look! It's the beach! Come on!" Lisa and I dragged jisoo unnie to the seashore. She laughed but turned to her husband asking permission. Cute.

Lisa suddenly splashed water on me making me freeze.

"Oh no you didn't!" I laughed as we played with the water, not noticing jisoo and jennie unnie have made their own world. We stopped playing when we saw them hug.

"Yah no fair!" Lisa yelled as we made our way to them

"Us too!" I opened my arms as we got to them

"Group huuug" lisa and I yelled. We laughed at our childishness.

"Wait.. is that hanbin.. with hayi?" My head snapped to where jisoo unnie is looking at my sister's name

"It does seem like it... come on, let's get closer." We trudged to where the couple are. When we neared, we hear them arguing.

"Stop stalking me!" Hanbin glared to hayi

"Ha! Me?! Stalking you?! You wish!" Hayi glared back

"Keep on denying. I've caught you on the act several times!" To emphasize, habin motioned to hayi's

Please log in to read the full chapter