21 Memories trail

Silent Love (I'm sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days went on, Joohyun and SeungWan spend their days sticking close to each other. They headed to the hospital together and settle an appointment for the surgery. Only to Joohyun’s surprise, SeungWan requested for the surgery to be 3 months away from that day, weeks after their anniversary. Joohyun turns into an angry bunny when SeungWan said it with his goofy smile. Even the doctor was taken aback. But before the doctor could speak up to persuade SeungWan, Joohyun had already open hers.

“Son SeungWan!” Joohyun pushes herself out of her seat as the chair falls to the ground. Her fists clenched so tightly that the nails are biting into her. She stares down into her favourite eyes hoping for him to understand the reason behind her anger. And he did…

Or maybe he knew…

SeungWan extended his hands in search for her and she reached out to it regardless of her anger. SeungWan gently cradles it in his hands. He pulls her closer, gently unclasping her tight fist.

“Hyun-ah… I only requested for three months. There are many things I want to do. I know you will get angry if I say it might be the last. So… instead of that, I want to create memories. Beautiful memories. Memories that I couldn’t create or give you over the long span of 5 years…”

Joohyun feels something within. She swears she was boiling with anger a while ago, but now, it was different. These emotions change so fast that it is overwhelming. The scorching fire of anger doused and replace by the clear warm tears in her eyes.

“Hyunnie… Pl—"

“Only 3 months… SeungWan-ah. After the 3 months, let me watch over you as you rest… But don’t you dare to rest too long.” Joohyun says with sniffles between her words. SeungWan understands. He pulls the older girl in and plants a seal of promise on her strawberry-flavoured lips.

“I won’t…”

--

SeungWan had a bucket list in mind to follow which he hopes Joohyun will like and might be a surprise to Joohyun. Every single day that pass, every single memory they created were new and unique to solely them. The first few days, SeungWan and Joohyun try to plan their little memory creation journey but there always bound to be others that came in like a wrecking ball and stir a mess. Members of the Park household. More specifically Eunji and Joy. While ChoRong and Yeri will always provide suggestions on places to visit, nice cafés or restaurants to go. The duets will constantly create troubles. They nearly tear down the house in the name of “exploring” around it. Thankfully, there is ChoRong to settle the mess. A command from her sends the duo to obediently return everything to normal.

 When they completed their plan, the couple is elated. They could not wait to start it. The first thing they did? SeungWan giving Joohyun a haircut. While Joohyun remained relax, placing all her trust on SeungWan. SeungWan felt the burden. He was nervous and scared. He was afraid of not doing a good job. He asks around for suggestions and help, but there was only one same or similar reply— “Follow your heart…”

And he did. With the help of Joy guiding him. Joohyun was elated at her new haircut—a short haircut which seemingly fits her well. Also, it had been a haircut that she was thinking of getting. When the others saw it, they could not stop singing praises fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter