20 Final push

Silent Love (I'm sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The light shone between the gaps of the curtains, shining brightly into her eyes, waking her up almost instantaneously and annoyingly. Joohyun snuggles deeper into his warmth, she tries to block out the light using his body. Instead of being able to continue her sleep next to him, she woke him up.

“Hahaha, that tickles Hyunnie…” SeungWan chortled as he turns towards her.

“Sorry…” Joohyun felt guilty for stirring up SeungWan from his sleep. He must be having a sweet dream a while ago because she definitely saw him smiling so sweetly.

“It’s okay. I was waking up soon anyway.”

Joohyun heard from Yeri that SeungWan got so used to the darkness that he just normally sleeps past noon. But now he woke up so early with something in mind. Joohyun is very curious and her tongue slipped. “What for?”

“For you… I want to spend all my time with you.” Joohyun blushes so profusely that she could literally hear her heart thumping in her chest. The only thing on her mind was to create an excuse and escape from SeungWan before her hearts jumps right out of her chest.

“I-I-I will go prepare breakfast” Joohyun sat up preparing to spring towards the door but SeungWan too followed.

“ChoRong is probably already preparing it…”

“I will help her then!”

“Eunji is always there to help her with it.”

“T-Then… I will go wake Yeri up. She has school to attend.”

“She’s having her term break…”

Whatever excuse Joohyun brings up, SeungWan always knows how to nullify it. Every step she stumbled back, SeungWan will close up the gap. Now at the edge of the bed, she could only stare into SeungWan’s warm, blue eyes.

“Hyun-ah… may I?”

‘May I what?! What is SeungWan implying?!! What does SeungWan want?!’ Joohyun mind runs amok with all sorts of possible thoughts. With one, in particular, that makes her feels like blowing up.

“May I touch your face?”

“M-My face?”

“Yeah…”

“S-Sure.” Joohyun guided his warm hands to her face and shut her eyes upon his instruction.

“Hyun-ah… You have lost weight…” SeungWan commented as she could feel the bones and some slight cave in of her once puffy cheeks.

“It’s nothing. Now that you are back, I trust myself in your arms.”  Joohyun smiled as she leans against SeungWan’s body. She could hear the thumping of SeungWan’s heart in his chest. Beating almost as loudly as hers.

“Wan-ah~” Joohyun called out to him sweetly which he hummed in response, cradling his lover tightly in his arms.

“Do you want to go home?”

“Anywhere with you is always my home, Hyunnie. But I do have a wish…”

--

Seulgi ran up and down, in and out of her café. Ever since SeungWan left, she became someone so busy. She had to handle customers who start to complain that the cakes they sell were no longer the same. Handle customers who left and never came back. Now left with the few loyal customers, she wonders when the café would suddenly close down before her eyes. It surprises her how most of her workers are still willing to stay. They would even help her gain customers by inviting their friends and relative over for a meal. Seulgi remained thankful to them. Especially when they all believe the return of their co-boss and co-worker.

Today, Seulgi roll down the shutters earlier than usual. She looks as her workers bid her farewell which she tries to return with the similar enthusiasm.

“Seulgi-ssi!” Seulgi whips her head to the voice which calls her out.

“Ah, Bogum-ssi”

“Did something happen? You said Joohyun said to meet her urgently at her apartment, do you perhaps know what happened?”

“I have no idea either! I am very worried too!”

--

The duo arrived at the doorstep of the apartment and hastily knocked on the door.

“Coming!” Joohyun shouted as she heads to open the door, leaving a pouting SeungWan standing at his place. Joohyun greeted the two with smiles the duo had long to see and dragged them both in. “Look who’s back!”

Seulgi looked up straight to the familiar face she had been missing. She ran and threw herself towards the boy and they both fall to the ground. SeungWan was shocked, not sure how to respond while trying to deal with the impact he had from the hugged while returning the same feel to Seulgi. But Joohyun was in a panic. The hair dye that stained the floor was a small matter what’s more important is SeungWan.

“Seung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter