15 I.R.E.N.E.

Silent Love (I'm sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome! What would you like to have, miss?” The barista asks the usual when Yeri approached the counter. Remembering that SeungWan once told her what he would always order for Joohyun, Yeri too placed the similar order.

“I would like to have the mixed berries smoothie and a cup of hot lavender tea.” Yeri places the order without looking at the menu.

“That’s it?” The barista question makes Yeri think once again. She begins to look around until a single slice of cake in the display glass caught her attention.

‘Joohyun is pretty much a child and also resembles a cute fluffy rabbit. She likes to eat carrot cake…’ SeungWan’s words play around in her mind and she knew what to do.

“Get me that carrot cake too.” Yeri added the order. When the barista asks the same question again, this time she did not falter and immediately confirmed her orders. She settled the payment and waited for her orders which didn’t take much of a time since the café basically empty.

When Yeri was walking towards the table with the tray of food and beverages, a smile appears on her face. It’s been so long since she saw the older girl smiled so innocently and genuinely. The smile wasn’t bittersweet, it was just pure sweet. Yeri approaches the table as quiet as possible; trying to not interrupt whatever in Joohyun’s mind that created that smile. Still, it failed the moment she places the tray on the table surface. No matter how slight the sound was, Joohyun still breaks away from her thoughts and look at the younger girl before her.

Yeri mentally curses at herself and the tray and the table before smiling sheepishly at Joohyun. She places her ice smoothie before herself and a cup of hot steaming lavender tea before Joohyun and returns the tray. Joohyun looks down the piping hot tea and smile.

“Something wrong with the tea? If you don’t like it I will get a new one for you.” Yeri said but Joohyun immediately grabbed her wrist and pulls her back to her seat.

“Nothing is wrong, Yeri-ah…” Joohyun shook her head lightly. Joohyun picks up the cup and blows at the liquid, looking as the steam moves like grass in the wind. “Do you know something? You two are so similar yet so different.” Joohyun smiles and took a sipped from the slightly cooled down tea.

“With SeungWan-oppa?” Yeri raises her brow and drank her smoothie through the straw.

Joohyun giggled at the way Yeri calls SeungWan. She thought it was because she told her so many stories about SeungWan that Yeri calls him that way. But the truth was still unknown to her.

“Yes. You two are so similar that you can pass off as siblings. Yet, the 2 of you are so different almost like friends that have known each other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter