14 Heading out

Silent Love (I'm sorry)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeri-ah!!! We’ve got a devil plan that you will sign yourself in for sure!!” SooYoung shouted into the receiver in excitement, confident of her marketing strategies use to get Yeri interested in.

“You’ve said the similar thing the last time when you want me to help SeungWan-oppa,” Yeri replies deadpanned. She lowered her volume when she says out the said name. She didn’t want Joohyun to learn about SeungWan was the one behind all this.

“It’s real this time around!! Just drag her out, we will drag him!” With that Joy ends the call, leaving Yeri speechless. Yet, she was happy. Very. Extremely happy. She will finally get to witness the happiness the couples deserve rather than the suffering they have been experiencing. Yeri happily pushes herself up from the couch and slides her phone into her back pocket. She calls out for the elder girl; heading towards her room.

The moment Yeri opens the door, a gush of emotions rushes to her heart. Fear. Anger. Disappointment.

“Joohyun-unnie!!!” Yeri rushes towards the girl seated on the floor. She pulls the piece of glass out from her grasp and threw it towards the wall. She lets the glass shatters to pieces in the corner upon the impact and attends to the older girl. She wraps her fingers around the bleeding wrist, applying pressure to stop the red fluid from flowing out. But something caught her eye and she rolled up the sleeves more. She was shocked at the view; scars decorated her once beautiful pale skin. Some were as old as a week ago or even weeks. She knew Joohyun always loves to wear long sleeves clothing, but she never knew the scars under it till now. She wanted to shout at her, reprimand her, but she didn’t know how to…

“Unnie…” Yeri looks at her gently. Without saying a word, she just pulls the older girl into her embrace. It doesn’t matter if the blood stains her clothing crimson. She only wants her to be fine…

“Y-Yeri-ah…” Joohyun wanted to tell her the reason for her actions. She wants to apologize to the younger girl for harming herself. But it seems like Yeri didn’t want to know the reason for it as she shushes the older girl.

“Don’t say a thing, unnie. Don’t say anything…” Yeri lightly the back of Joohyun, like how a mother will comfort their hurt child. “Unnie… Everything will be fine.”

--

“Good morning, unnie” Yeri greeted with a smile as bright as the sun that was shining through the curtains.

“Yeri?” Joohyun questions as she rubs the sleepiness from her eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter