Unexpected Meeting

I, Who in Love with You (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long working hours, finally Changwook came home from the hospital. He opened his apartment and found that his best friends, Haejin and Sora were dazing in his bed. He sighed. It’s been awhile since those two were staying there, but he do not mind it, considering that he rarely come home anyway. He took off his white coat and hang it up on his wardrobe. 
“Changwook-ah, you’re home?” Haejin, woke up and asked him. 
Changwook looked at Haejin. “Oh, yeah.” He said. “Did I woke you? I’m sorry.” He continued. 
Haejin shook his head. “Not at all. I’m the one who supposedly be sorry to you. Wait, I’ll wake her and after that you can use your bed.” Haejin said. 
“No.. No.. No.. Please don’t.” Changwook said quickly. “I’ll sleep at the sofa outside. It’s more pleasant for me.” He continued. 
“You really have an unique taste. Okay then.” Haejin said and went back to sleep. 
Changwook exited his bedroom quietly and went to his dining room. He opened a bottle of wine and poured it for himself. He sighed. He looked to the city panorama from his seat and sipped his wine. 
“Yoona-yah. Where are you? What are you doing?” He mumbled weakly. 
He opened his mail and searched online about her. But, nothing was coming up.
“I miss you, Yoona-yah.” He mumbled again and finished his wine. 

**

“Hey, wake up. It’s already morning!” Haejin shook Changwook shoulder as he found him sleeping in the dining table.
Changwook blinked several times. “Oh, thank you for waking me up.”
“You should’ve sleep in the sofa, why do you sleep here?” Sora asked him.
“I must be very tired yesterday.” Changwook excused himself. He can’t say anything about Yoona to them because they don’t know about his feeling for her. Nobody know.
“Changwook-ah, you are free today don’t you? Taejoon asked me to meet tonight. He said you must come even if I have to drag you to.” Haejin said. 
Changwook nodded nonchalantly while walking to the bathroom. “Sure.. I’ll come.” 
“Honey, don’t you think Changwook is pitiful?” Sora asked Haejin. 
“Ehm? Why? I think he’s lucky enough to be born with a silver spoon on his mouth.” Haejin said. 
Sora hit Haejin’s arm lightly and sighed annoyedly. “Huh… I can’t live with a man like you!” 
Sora then walked to the bedroom and closed the door hardly.
“Na cham, this why I can’t understand woman.” Haejin grumbled.

**

Changwook, Haejin, and Sora arrived in their regular restaurant, where Taejoon waited for them. 
“Reservation under name Choi Taejoon, please.” Haejin said to the waitress.
The waitress soon bring them to a secluded place in the restaurant. There, not only Taejoon who waited for them, there was also Shinhye, their other friend.
“You’re here. Have a seat.” Taejoon said brightly.
“What are you want to talk about?” Haejin asked Taejoon curiously. 
Taejoon cleared his throat. “We’ve decided to get married.” Taejoon said while holding Shinhye’s hand in front of everybody. 
Haejin and Sora opened their jaw in awe. 
“Congratulations for you two!” Changwook said. 
“Thanks, bro.” Taejoon smiled. 
“Ani, I know you two are in a relationship, but I don’t even think that you would be married sooner before us.” Haejin said. 
Taejoon giggled. “You two are taking way to long.” 
“Changwook-ah, can you be our groomsman?” Shinhye asked. 
Changwook smiled. “Sure, I’m honoured.”
“How about me?” Haejin asked disappointedly. 
“You already have a partner don’t you?” Taejoon said while Sora was glaring at him. 
Haejin gulped. “Sure I am.” 

**

Changwook opened his laptop as soon as he arrived home. He opened his mail and started to write a new mail to someone. Although he would never send it.

Hi, Yoona-yah. Long time no see. 
Today, Taejoon told me that he’s getting married with Shinhye. He seems quite fine though. How about you? Are you okay? Where are you? I miss you. Since 3 years ago, I never see you again in real life. I wonder if you’re still pretty like before. I hope we can meet. 

Changwook quickly saved the mail to his draft and turned off his laptop. 
“Changwook-ah, what do you think about the marriage?” Haejin asked him. 
“I hope they will be happy forever.” Changwook said and went to his room. 

**

Taejoon was packing his things when he discovered an old graduation photo. He stared at the photo quite long. It was a photo where there’s he, Yoona, Taejoon, Haejin, Sora, and Shinhye. At that time, he and Yoona haven’t broken up.
“Taejoon-ah, I should..” Shinhye saw Taejoon was staring at the graduation photo. 
Taejoon realized that Shinhye was in front of him, quickly put the photo in the trash box. 
“I’m going to throw away all thing useless things.” Taejoon said and moved the box.
Shinhye stopped him. “Why do you want to throw away those fine things?” 
When Shinhye looked at the box, the box was full with the graduation, college, and Yoona things. 
“Forget it, Taejoon-ah.” Shinhye said and put away the box at a table in front of them. 
“Are there any difference if you throw away them? Can you even undo the past?” Shinhye asked him. 
“In that picture, there’s also me. There’s Changwook, there’s Haejin and Sora. Do you want to throw it just because there’s Yoona in there?” She asked him again. 
“Shinhye-yah, I just want to forget the past and start a new life with you.” Taejoon said weakly. 
Shinhye smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter