Chapter 17: Bare Everything

Day or Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never have Wendy bathed with another person in her life before and to be honest, she was really nervous. However, right now and then, everything just seemed so right with Joohyun.

Wendy could tell Joohyun was scared too but from the moment the girl had placed her hand on Wendy’s bruised cheek and they had plastered their wet and bodies against each other, they knew there was no going back. Not tonight.

“Does it hurt a lot?” Joohyun asked, there was a tinge of heartbreak in her soft voice.

Wendy held the girl’s hand tenderly and leant her face against the warmth of Joohyun’s hand. Their eyes were closed for a few moments as they let the warm water run over their bodies. Washing their troubles away temporarily.

“No, not a lot,” Wendy spoke as she leant her slippery body against Joohyun’s, the elder girl’s milky white, smooth back with her own hand. Wendy’s breath became raspier as they eliminated any tiny space that was between them. “Joohyun, I deserved the slap from Jennie.”

A look of empathy entered Joohyun’s eyes as she lifted Wendy’s chin. “Tell me why,” she asked softly.

Wendy let out a long sigh as she held Joohyun’s hand. “For several reasons… I provoked her.”

Even if Joohyun was surprised by Wendy’s confession, she had not let it show on her face, instead, her hands had slid up to cradle Wendy’s face and planted a kiss on Wendy’s forehead. “And what else, tell me, tell me everything. I want to know you, every side of you and I don’t want you hiding anything from me, not even about your smoking habits.”

Wendy winced. Joohyun’s words made Wendy slightly confused about how she was almost behaving like Seungwan around Joohyun right there and then. Wendy did not want that to happen, Wendy wanted to be stronger before her Joohyun.

Wendy let out a long, tired sigh and the two girls remained quiet for a few moments before Wendy finally spoke again.

“I… failed to be there for her when she needed me most…”

There, Wendy finally saw some reaction from Joohyun, something which Wendy could not fully make out what it was.

“Why did Jennie go to you first?” Joohyun asked then followed up with, “shouldn’t she have gone to Jisoo first?”

And that was when Wendy managed to decipher Joohyun’s earlier reaction, that the President must have been feeling both worried and jealous that Jennie had gone to Wendy for her troubles first.

“So you found out about the two of then huh? And is that jealousy I smell?”

Wendy had meant to steer the conversation away but it seemed as if her President knew what she was about to do and prevented that from happening.

 

“Stop joking around, Wendy, you haven’t told me anything that happened yet and all I’ve been doing is guessing. I don’t want to keep guessing, Wendy. I want you to tell me honestly,” Joohyun had let out her pent-up thoughts for the past few days all in one go and surprised herself.

Wendy blinked in surprise at Joohyun’s sudden madness but recovered herself soon after. “The girl whom Jennie had loved since a very long time, kissed Jennie, on her lips.”

Joohyun was surprised but she tried not to let it show. “And I assume that this girl whom Jennie had loved for a very long time isn’t Jisoo?" Perhaps the owner of the slashed guitar case? Joohyun wanted to add but managed to restrain herself.

Wendy nodded slowly, there was a hint of warning in her eyes, as if to tell Joohyun that the she might have already betrayed Jennie by telling Joohyun that.

“I will keep it to myself,” Joohyun promised and rested her head on Wendy’s shoulder and rubbed her cheek against it slightly.

A smile crept into Joohyun’s face when she felt Wendy’s hold on her, with an arm, the other must be holding the shower head. Joohyun closed her eyes as she savoured that moment, of water running down both their skins and Wendy her methodically. It felt so wrong but it felt so right at the same time, for them to be there, and honest with each other.

“Thank you for telling me, Wendy, Seungwan. I want you to know that you never have to hide anything from you because I will accept everything as you are,” Joohyun muttered and she slid her own arms around Wendy’s waist. It must have been Joohyun’s acknowledgement of both the girl’s identity and her assurances that moved Wendy.

Joohyun heard Wendy’s breath hitch, then the thud of the shower head as it fell to the ground and before the President knew it, their lips had crashed into one another’s, as abruptly as it always had been. It felt as though they could not have enough of each other despite having spent almost all the time they have with each other.

The intensity of their kiss was doubled that from the last time they had it in their dormitory. Here, it was without restraints and Wendy was… overly zealous. It felt like a dream to Joohyun, so romantic, so intimate, like every fantasy coming true. Wendy had never broken off their kissing even as she made a blind grab for the towels. She wrapped Joohyun in one, and herself in another, before taking Joohyun’s hand as they scuttled back into the garage, unclothed.  

Hastiness was pronounced in every single action as they made for the bean bed, crashing their bodies against one another. The night was cold, but their passion was burning so hot, Joohyun was not sure if she could take it any more. Wendy teased as she explored and nibbled as she kissed, nearly driving Joohyun over the edge.

Wendy had positioned herself atop of Joohyun the entire time.

“No restraints?” Wendy asked, slightly breathless, her lips pink from all that mouth work.

“Don’t you dare stop right now,” Joohyun hissed between her teeth as she pulled the girl down towards her with their faces inches apart from each other’s.  

“If I do…?”  Wendy asked slyly, she could feel Joohyun’s urgent breathing on her face and feel her chest heaving beneath.

“You won’t,” Joohyun d the girl’s s fiercely as she said.

Wendy gasped momentarily before the crooked smile came into her face, “it is my duty to serve the President first,” Wendy removed the President’s hand gently before her hands slowly travelled southwards of Joohyun’s body and got the satisfaction of hearing her sharp intake of breath in return.

“I won’t stop this time round, Joohyun, even if you had begged me to,” Wendy said.

The rapper smiled slyly when saw the resoluteness in Joohyun’s eyes and in her nod.

Wendy stuck true to her promises, she never stopped, not even if Joohyun had yelped or dug her fingers into Wendy’s back.

That night, they both lost themselves to each other, Joohyun had been to heaven and back and gave Wendy the same pleasure. It was their beautiful first time and they promised each other that it would not be the last. The girls were exhausted by the time they were done with their sinful acts. Wendy laughed at the end of it and when Joohyun asked why, she shook her head but the President demanded for the reason. Fearing that this would truly be their first and last time if she did not placate her President, Wendy finally spilled her thoughts.  

“I guess I will always be reminded about today’s events and become distracted whenever I practice in my own garage.”

Joohyun blushed, laughed and then let out a sigh which was thickly laced with both tiredness and contentment. Wendy was really gentle but adept with her touches and it made Joohyun wonder where the girl had learnt all of these from. Her lips curved into a smile as she thought she might ask later, along with many more questions she had on her mind.

Cuddled with one another, Wendy began Joohyun’s arm as she persuaded the President to rest but Joohyun had one last burning question to ask for the night.

“Wendy, why did you pass out,” Joohyun asked.

 

Wendy froze amid her caresses. Joohyun must have known that it was a bold question and Wendy could sense that Joohyun was willing to risk it, risk this blissful moment they shared with each other to know that reason.

Silence.

“I cannot-” Wendy tried to refuse but was interjected by the President. 

“You have bared your body to me, but will you bare your heart and soul to me as well? Wendy Son Seungwan, I want to know you, I want to be privy to your secrets, and above all… I want to take away your nightmares,” Joohyun said in a single breath.

Wendy felt it, she felt Joohyun’s sincerity and could not resist the urge to cover Joohyun’s mouth with her own once more. Everything Joohyun had said that day, be it in the shower or on their bed, it had touched her heart. Their kiss was as passionate as before, except that this time, there were tears too.

Joohyun pulled back, startled. The President’s hand cupped her face immediately and Joohyun’s face was creased with so much worry that Wendy felt bad for shedding those tears.

“I-I’m sorry…” Wendy apologised.

“Don’t hold back… let those tears fall... but you must tell me why,” Joohyun said then pressed her lips back onto Wendy’s soft, trembling ones.

All her culminating thoughts with the elder girl came flooding back in the instant. Joohyun had allowed her to cry silently in her arms during those nights and never pressed for the reason. It must have seemed absurd for the President to be dealing with an emotional wreck like Wendy, especially wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter