Chap 1

Your Reality, My Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

 

"Dara yah! Help, I need your help this time" Bom said while doing her 'pity me or I will kill you' face. Aigoo, this baby ajuhmma. You see, my sometimes friend and long time terminator is an actress. She bugs me enough with her crazy antics to get what she wants. 

"What is it this time?" I ask her.

" Phil is dying!". She said while sniffing.

"Eh? Why me?"

"You're a doctor" Aish. This girl!

"How it happen?". I ask.

"You see, when I got home he comes to me with his puffy eyes, looking like he's about to cry. And then, huhu, and then, huhuhuhuhu.. kyahh????!! Why did you throw that ugly pillow to my beautiful face?" She asked while checking her face on the mirror. Bommie is somewhat a freak when it comes to her face.

"Ottoke, my make up! KYAHHH! Sandara Park!!!! You'll pay for this!" Such reaction. 

"Yahh!! Stop that. Mianhe.  What happen to Phil?" I asked to avoid her hysterics. A hysterical bommie is equal to a crazy bommie. Hehe!

"He's dying!"

"Why?"

"I don't know! Help him please, I can't live without him". And then she started to cry. Again.

"He never touched his food. He just stare at me and then, and then,." And then she cried. Again. I just keep giving her tissue.

"Oh! Baby Bommie. Such a cry baby" I said while holding my laughter.

"Yahh. Why are you like that? Huhuhu. My poor Phil, my poor baby!" She said while bawling like a first gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter