PART 1

WHERE ARE YOU?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong smile watching her friends from on going video call that starts from an half hour ago.

“I love you guys, why don’t you too just get married already?” she ask.

Her friends laughing from the other side. “Stop shippering us two. You are the one who should get married first Rong.” Then the situation become silent. “Sorry, Rongie. I don’t mean to…”

“Gwaenchana. So you guys would be long on that café? If yes, should I go there?”

“Just rest Rong. We know that tomorrow you should go back to New York. We can meet again next time when you come back here.”

Chorong nodded. “Then I will go to sleep now. Have fun you two!” She waving her hands to the camera and her friends replied it too.

After the call…

Chorong sigh and put her phone to the desk beside her bed. Then, she laying and hug the teddy bear on her bed, her tears slowly fall one by one till she close her eyes.

Chorong walk to the check in area. She waving her hands to none other than Naeun and Myungsoo who accompany her to get to Airport. At the airplane, she look for her seat, she check the tickets again and sighs.

“Sir, excuse me…” He didn’t listen. “Sir…” “Sir, can you move first? I want to…”

He open his cap then look up. “Oh?” He pointing his finger.

“Woohyun?” Chorong mumble.

Woohyun standing and make an entrance to Chorong going to her seat then back to his seat again. He offered his hand to shake hands with her. Chorong then give her handshake to Woohyun.

“Long time no see, Park Chorong. Its feel nice that you still remember me.”

Chorong nod. “Of course I remember you, we are favorite couple for our junior high school friends till now, I think. Sorry if I just can remember that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter