006

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Waking up in the morning is easy. Getting out of the fluffy heaven that is my new bed, is not. I don't move until I hear a door shut and remember Xiumin.  Getting dressed I keep it casual considering it's only Sunday and classes won't start until tomorrow, meaning I'll be staying at home with my Warrior.


The room Xiumin had chosen last night is the one at the end of the separate hall across from my room, but also the closest to my own room. The room is beautiful just like the rest of the house and is stocked with men's clothes, so I needn't worry about what he was going to wear.


Going downstairs I notice Xiumin in the kitchen, just sitting at the counter while looking out the window, deep in thought.
He's in white jeans with a white shirt, black shoes and a light blue jacket with white detailing. His hair is spiked up slightly at the front, the same style as last night.


"Good morning Xiumin." I greet him as I make my way to the cabinets, looking for food I can use for breakfast.


"Morning Avery." He sends a nod in my direction, cocking his head to the side as my hunt for food continues. Finally, I come across a carton of eggs, some milk and bread, throwing my hands up in victory as I gather them.


"Let me do it," Xiumin speaks lightly, still wary of what my reaction will be. I frown as I apprehend the effect his previous Summoners had on him.


Nodding in agreement I let him do as he wishes with the ingredients, instead of moving to take his now empty seat at the counter.
Minutes later a plate of the most delectable smelling scrambled eggs and toast is placed in front of me. Thanking Xiumin I take the plate and begin to dig in, almost inhaling it.


Looking up I notice the lack of plate in front of Xiumin, he's only staring at me as I eat. "Where's yours?"


He blinks. "What do you mean?"


"Where's your breakfast, you need to eat as well." He lowers his gaze as my stare intensifies.


"I must wait for my Summoner to finish before cleaning up and then making myself food."


I stand and walk over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder to which he flinches at. "Xiumin make yourself some food and eat with me."


"But-" "No. I won't eat until you are eating with me." I cut off his argument before it could even begin. "I want you to forget everything your previous Summoners have told you to do, I want you to be a friend, not a slave. I know it will be a long while before you're completely comfortable with me but I'll wait and let you go at your own pace, but in return, I want you to eat with me so I know you're healthy and eating properly."


Eyes gleaming, he stands and does as asked and before long we are both stuffing our faces with his creation. Finishing we both stand before placing everything we used in the sink to be washed later.


Advancing out to the back yard I gesture for Xiumin to follow m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter