012

Descended FromThe Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grins quickly grew as Seungri explained 'his favorite part'. For the remaining few hours of class, he would be calling us up in pairs and instruct us to make our Warriors fight each other until all of one sides Warriors are unable to battle.


While I was all for learning how to fight with my Warriors, I wasn't so keen on making them fight those belonging to my classmates.
The problem being that they hate me, meaning that while they will be merely fighting for fun wth each other, who ever I'm put against will most likely try and actually kill my Warriors out of spite.


However, if I wasn't the first to fight then I can analyze my class mates and find out their tells and weaknesses to store away for a later time. Watching the Warriors fight may also give me more insight to some abilities and specialties.
 

During my inner musings the fights had begun, a girl with two Air specialties dressed in white and pastel pink was put up against a boy with three Fire specialties dressed in red, orange and yellow.
 

It seemed most Summoners liked to have their Warriors dress according to their specialty. I looked back to Xiumin and Chen, their mainly black and white clothing giving no clue as to what their specialty is. Another advantage for me.
 

As the fight continued in front of us, I noticed that as well as their clothes giving them away, both sets of Warriors had small ticks that told me what their specialty was.
 

The Air Warriors hair ruffled lightly and danced in the nonexistent breeze, while the air around the Fire Warriors rippled with heat.
 

The girl surrendered as the numbers game eventually caught up to her and both her Warriors were unable to escape the ring of fire the boy had instructed two of his Warriors to encase them in, while the third slowly made his way towards her with a flaming fist.
 

As the next fighters were called up I payed attention to the way they called their Warriors to them.
 

One of the two boys closed his eyes and seemed to concentrate hard as two balls of green light shone almost blindingly on either side of him, eventually fading to reveal two Earth Warriors dressed in various shades of green and brown, the ground beneath them wavering lightly.
 

The boy he was fighting against seemed slightly put of at his show of control, even if it was small. He shook off his surprise and stared, unblinking, into his opponents eyes and called to his Warriors. "Lee and Seryu of Cepheus I call upon you!"
 

His Warriors, dressed in gray and white appeared next to him and with a loud shout of "Get them!", they charged straight towards their opponents, failing immediately as they were encased in vines.
 

Most of the class had dismissed their Warriors back to their cards in favor of watching the so called fights. Only two or three other Warriors stood behind their Summoners as they watched on, blank expressions a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter