Turtle Soup

Random Kpop conversations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This idea comes from one of the episodes from SJM golden stage. Its going to be based of the Turtle soup part. Its Yesung's reaction to it.

Here we go!

~~~~

Yesung was shocked after watching the scene from Super Junior M's golden stage, where they give the winning team turtle soup. TURTLE! Soup. 

"Who does that?!" Yesung yelled at the TV and to no one in particular. He felt like was on the verge of fainting from this fact.

"Yesung hyung, what's wrong?" Ryeowook came out from the direction of their shared bedroom. He had come out at the ravens yelling.

Yesung gestured towards the TV, showing the Turtle soup part, he had rewind it. "That." He said simply but still very upset.

Ryeowook looked at the TV. At seeing what it was that the older was pointing at. He got startled. 'oh no, I'd hoped he wouldn't see it!" I screamed internally.

"What is the meaning of this? Who would make soup, out of a TURTLE!" Yesung yelled again. He wasn't happy. Clearly.

"And why are you eating it too?!" He questioned the younger.

"That's not me," Ryeowook said trying to come up with a good lie "that's my doppelganger!" He lied.

"Your doppelganger." Yesung stated unamused.

"Whose your doppelganger." He questioned.

"Sungmin!" I said a little too loud.

"Whatever your blaming on me, it wasn't me!" Sungmin yelled from further down the hall.

"Really? You expect me to believe that." Yesu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter