Chapter Three: Everywhere I Turn Around

Love Worse! Hate Worst Worsen!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three: Everywhere I Turn


"You again!"
She looked up at my shriek and put on what I figured was a habitual smirk. It was that damn bed-violating, drop dead gorgeous, Girl Toy. It'd been two weeks since the last incident involving full breach of roommate code of conduct and I was almost not mad at Jessica Jung. What can I say, I'm not good at holding a grudge. However, the return of Girl Toy managed to fling the progress back at least a good week.
"What are you doing here? And didn't you learn last time? Get off of my bed!"
She crossed her ankles and leaned back against my desk comfortably, "So high strung. You should work on that."
I imagined pulling off one of my bedposts and beating her with it. Maybe gouging her in the eye with my pencil she was twirling around her fingers. And my clock cord would do wonderfully in strangling her when I got tired of hurting her.
"Don't even think about it."
I put on an innocent face, "What in the world are you talking about?"
Her eyes were amused, "Whatever it was that made you get that happy look on your face. Violence will get you nowhere."
I brushed past her into my closet, "Actually I was thinking about jumping your bones and screwing you ten ways to Sunday."
"What makes you think I would let you?"
I looked back at her drolly, "Please. You're sleeping with Jessica. I love the girl but your standards aren't very high."
She shrugged, "."
"What?"
She smile was wicked, " is why I'm sleeping with her. It's the perfect size to fit around my—"
"Whoa!" I whirled around and put my hand over , "First off, I don't want to know about my roommate's ual attributes. Second off, did your mother never teach you that you are to respect women and not talk about them like blow up dolls? Third off, you are a jerk and I will hurt you if you don't GET OFF MY BED."
"What are you doing?"
Jessica was standing in the doorway, her hands on her hips. Jessica was pretty in that way that a lot of girls were pretty; straight bleach blond hair, brown eyes, and a thin body usually clothed in some sort of designer label. The only thing we had in common was our preference towards Ninja Turtles linens. My hair was naturally dirty blond and wavy, my eyes were dark brown, and my body was more muscular and usually clothed in Mall Mart half price sales.
"Teaching," I said, drawing my hand away from .
"Sica," Girl Toy crooned, getting off my bed and pinning Jessica to the wall for a hot and heavy kiss.
Well this was uncomfortable.
I drew the line when Girl Toy slid her hand under Jessica’s shirt. "Excuse me?" I said loudly.
Girl Toy didn't pay me any attention but Jessica had lived with me long enough to know from my tone of voice that I was kinda pissed. She pulled away from Girl Toy's, who conveniently transferred it to on her neck.
"Yeah?" she asked breathlessly.
"Go to The Closet at least," I answered. The Coochie Closet was the maintenance closet at the end of the hall. It was where the girls went when they had a man and girl nowhere to take her. It was Jessica’s second home.
"Yeah," she ended on a moan before actually climbing Girl Toy, wrapping her legs around she waist. She transferred her hands to Jessica and winked at me before carrying Jessica out of the room.
I blew my hair out of my eyes and dropped onto my bed. Girl Toy probably thought I was a prude. Not that I cared what she thought. Because she was a jackass. And I don't like jackasses.
Except…
That apology had seriously thrown me off. There had been something in her eyes that made me think she had been sincere. But the that had been in my room not two minutes ago would never ever apologize. For that matter, the girl that had slept in my bed with my roommate wouldn't have apologized either. So where the hell had it come from? Watch it be just my luck that she's got multiple personalities. That jerk would have them, just to piss me off.
I checked my clock. ! I'm going to be late for work!
So I was late for work.
The third time in as many weeks.
And it's all that damn Girl Toy's fault. Every time I turn around she's lying on my bed or sitting at my desk reading my book. We invariably get into some kind of an argument and then Jessica comes in and she jumps her Jessica bones and then they both disappear to The Coochie Closet and I look at the clock and then I have to rush to get work and then my boss yells at me and then I find Girl Toy and kick her as hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter