Chapter Two: The Beginning

Love Worse! Hate Worst Worsen!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Two: The Beginning

 

There was a half girl sleeping in my bed.

What a wonderful thing to come home to. Really made me appreciate the little things, like thin blankets that molded to every muscle on this girl. And there was a lot of it. Muscle, I mean. Not so much blanket. It was made for a me size person, not a her tiny size person. Not that I'm complaining. The girl was a perfect ten on the eye candy scale.

I couldn't tell what her heritage was but it was definitely something Delicious. Her had dark black hair that needed to be cut, a Cute nose that looked like it had been broken a long time ago, and thick lips to die for. All of that yummy muscle was covered by naturally white skin. She had a tiny tattoo behind of her ear. She had a another tattooed on her neck "purpose" underneath the blanket over her body. She was a manly man, you know the kind. Her oozed testosterone, throwing women back a couple thousand years when we were always on the search for the strongest man to mate and produce equally strong offspring.

Yoon Bora, my next door neighbor and the coolest person alive, stopped when she saw me staring into my dorm room and looked over my shoulder. I'm five foot eight and proud of it, but Jade was nearly six foot so she could look over my shoulder pretty easy.

"Aww, it's Goldilocks."

"I was thinking more along the lines of the big bad wolf."

She smirked, "My, what hard pecs you have, grandma."

I rolled my eyes then peeked into my room to see if Jessica was on her bed. She wasn't.

I let out a long suffering sigh. This was probably her lover, the least she could have done was put her in she bed.

"If I were you, I'd climb in there with her. Jessica wouldn't mind." Bora said calmly.

"I hate sloppy seconds."

"Honey, for this girl, you can forget the standards."

"I love Jessica but she's not exactly the most chaste of girls. What if she has something and gave it to this girly? I'll have an Jessica induced STD."

Bora shrugged, "She’d probably a disappointment anyway. Got nothin' downstairs, I bet. Or she's one of them slobbery kissers."

We both involuntarily shuddered. Slobbery kissers are gross.

I looked past the girl to my small digital clock on my desk. 2:30. I had last shift at the bar tonight, I'd be up until at least three. I needed a nap. And sleeping on top of this girl would no doubt be very interesting but I hate waking up with a stranger. All those awkward pauses and morning after speeches.

I sighed again, "She’s got to go."

Bora winked before checking her watch, "I'm going to be late for my Psych class. Tell her to stumble into my bed and I'll be back in a couple hours."

I nodded to her retreating back, still trying to figure out what to do with the prime piece of girl in my bed. I hope she doesn't have any pants on.

Wait…yes I do.

I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter