Chapter One: Mafioofios

Love Worse! Hate Worst Worsen!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One: Mafioofios

 

You know how in movies and in books and such, the protagonist always says that one line that completely dooms them? Everyone knows the line and as soon as the character says it, everyone in the theater shakes their head sadly and thinks, "That poor stupid bastard, they're going to get it now."

Yes, we all know it. That one damned line. "It can't get any worse than this."

Well I decided to change it up a bit and make it into a question. I was betting that the asking of a question instead of the posing of a statement would appease whatever is in charge and not obligate her to prove me wrong.

Lost that bet.

Now, not only am I tied to a chair with half of the skin on my wrists and ankles rubbed off by this damn rope but I'm getting the eye from a girl that's making IOS and Android quiver in their ugly black shoes. She’s turned sideways and I can understand the grunts' reaction.

She’s got guns underneath her jacket.

I bet they're loaded.

.

I am going to kill Taeyeon. That . I'm going to pull out her stupid tongue that she just had to put down my throat and chop it into tiny little pieces and feed it to her damn puppy. Hopefully Taeyeon will die from blood loss and her puppy will die from eating such a horrible part of that woman’s anatomy.

Not that the kiss was bad. Or her tongue for that matter. Both were actually quite good. More than good. Borderline fantastic. If I hadn't been sitting down my legs probably would not have held me up for the duration of the fluid swap.

It was a great kiss.

But God, Satan, and Whatever. The girl has the worst timing any human has ever been gifted with! And that borderline fantastic kiss will not make up for her putting me in this situation.

It would take at least two more kisses and she'd have to be shirtless.

I was dragged forcefully away from images of a shirtless Taeyeon when the scary Mafioso Of iOS pulled up a chair and sits in front of me. Uh oh. I've seen the movies, I know what happens next. The boss guy always sits in front of the hero for a 'talk'.

Except these 'talks' involve a lot of blood.

And I'm not a hero.

I'm a chemistry major for God's sake! I want to be a surgeon, not a secret agent. That's Kim Taeyeon’s shtick, not mine.

Of course if I were a secret agent like Taeyeon then I probably wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. I'd have been trained to know when someone has their nose pressed to my window during a private moment.

Although, Taeyeon is an agent and it's not like she knew there was someone out there.

But looks who's tied to the chair and look who's not.

Stupid roommate.

I never should have been her roommate to begin with. I should have walked away as soon as she told me she was an Americanized twenty first century James Bond. I mean, honestly, who does like that?

No one you should room with, that's for sure.

"Ms. Young, I have a few questions to ask you," the scary girl said. Her voice was quiet with the lightest accent. I got the feeling that her steady voice did not mirror a steady personality.

I kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter