Chapter 29

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung," Donghae called as he knocked on Eunhyuk's door. Turning the doorknob, he found Eunhyuk sitting at his desk, listening to music while working and dancing a bit. Eunhyuk shifted in his chair and once he saw Donghae, he quickly took off his earphones. 

"Donghae. What's up?" Eunhyuk asked, standing up from the chair.

"The drama is going to start soon. We were wondering if you wanted to join since you haven't been watching with us for a few days." Donghae said.

"Oh. Yeah. Let me finish this first," Eunhyuk pointed to his pile of work.

"That's what you said last week." Donghae sighed and sat on the bed.

"It's just I... I really am busy." Eunhyuk lied as Donghae stared at him blankly. "I'm trying, Donghae. I need to try harder."

"You're overworking yourself cause of Hyoyeon." Donghae muttered.

"Donghae I'm begging you not to bring that up." Eunhyuk sighed.

"Oppas. Are you ready?" Sunny asked at the door.

"Soon-Gyu, we're talking." Eunhyuk told her.

"I want us to have family drama nights again. It's different without you." Sunny muttered as Eunhyuk looked at his siblings.

"Our family isn't a family without you." Donghae added.

"What did I do to deserve such great siblings like you two?" Eunhyuk asked.

"And handsome, pretty, smart, talented," Donghae started and got hit in the head by Eunhyuk. 

"Sorry to ruin the moment but I always wanted to try this out." Kai said as he ran to Eunhyuk's desk and grabbed the speaker's remote turning on the music. "Woo! Rum Pum Pum! That's my jam!" He cheered and started dancing.

"You little idiot." Eunhyuk laughed and tackled Kai into the bed.

"Hey that's my job!" Donghae whined and the two started trapping Kai under the blankets.

"I'm just going to watch my drama," Sunny said and walked away quickly.

"Wait for us!" The two brothers shouted and ran out the door.

"Help me!" Kai cried, hopping out the room, wrapped in blankets.

 

~Few Days Later

“Congratulations, you finally beat Lee Hyukjae." Mr. Kim smiled after the business meeting as he left.

"Thank you. It wasn't that much work," Sungmin said.

"I don't think this is a good idea," Jessica spoke up. 

"What makes you think that?" Sungmin asked.

"Just look at it, Sungmin. What if we end up spending more than we can receive. I think this is only temporary and we should stop it before everything goes wrong." Jessica told him.

"It's fine. It benefits my company and your company. All three of it." Sungmin replied.

"And if something goes wrong all our companies will disappear," Jessica said sternly.

"It won't get hurt I promise. Besides your company and Uncle's are my sub companies they won't get hurt." Sungmin told her.

"I'm not the only one saying this. The Lee siblings are saying it too!" Jessica screamed.

"So you believe them now? What did they say to you? Why are you believing them? Don't you trust me? They're our rivals! They're trying to ruin our company!" Sungmin shouted.

"They're not! They're nice people that want to help us! Why can't you understand that?" Jessica asked.

"They're tricking you. I know it. I won't believe what they say!" Sungmin screamed.

"Fine. Don't blame anything on anyone else when it happens. I warned you." Jessica said coldly before walking out of the room.

"It won't happen. I know it won't." Sungmin muttered.

 

"What's going on?" Donghae asked, as the employees ran back and forth.

"Donghae, President Lee needs you quickly!" Yuri panted as Donghae nodded and ran after her. Once they got out the elevator, he saw Sunny pacing back and forth.

"Soon-Gyu!" Donghae called as she stopped and ran to him.

"Oppa please help Hyukjae Oppa. He's stress and he needs help. Please." Sunny begged.

"Is it the Lee Sungmin thing?" Donghae asked as Yuri nodded. 

"It been going on for a few days now. Our company's been going down and his rose to the top. Eunhyuk didn't tell you but now he needs your help." Yuri explained.

"You go try to talk to Lee Sungmin. Try to pursuade him to stop." He demanded as Sunny nodded and ran off. Taking a deep breath, Donghae walked in before seeing Eunhyuk making a bunch of phone calls and searching through his computer and files. "Hyung." 

"D-Donghae, you're here." Eunhyuk said, running towards him.

"What can I help with? What do I need to know? What do I do?" Donghae asked.

"Sungmin did the plan. Most of our partners, trade, and everything went to him." Eunhyuk explained.

"We have to get them back!" Donghae said.

"No. No we don't." Eunhyuk replied. "I need to get in contact with Sungmin."

"Sunny already went." Donghae told him.

"Sungmin needs to know what he's doing. I don't care about our company right now. We can get them back easily but Sungmin won't be able to. All his money, stocks, shares and everything will be gone." Eunhyuk explained worriedly. "He's going to go bankrupt. We have to warn him again before it's too late. Why didn't he listen to me?" He asked.

"Hyung. He's our rival." Donghae said.

"It doesn't matter! I can't sit around and watch someone's company fall into dirt while ours is successful." Eunhyuk panicked.

"I understand." Donghae nodded.

"Try to talk to Jessica. Anyone in that family! Warn them before it's too late. We will worry about our company later." Eunhyuk said as Donghae nodded and grabbed the files. 

"Don't worry, Hyung. You can trust me." Donghae smiled.

"Let me talk to him! Please!" Sunny begged the front desk.

"President Lee specifically told us not to let you meet him." The lady replied.

"This is important! You don't understand!" Sunny told her.

"I'm just doing my job," The lady said.

"If I don't talk to Lee Sungmin this instant, you won't have a job in the future. This job you're doing will be gone." Sunny said in a low tone.

"I-I'll send you up right away," the lady nodded as Sunny walked towards the elevator.

 

"Jessica. Where are you?" Donghae muttered, pacing back and forth in front of the coffee shop he told her to meet him at. 

"Donghae," Jessica called, walking to him. Examining his face, her eyebrow rose. "Is something wrong? Why don't we go get some coffee before we talk?"

"We don't have time, Jessica." Donghae said. 

"What's wrong?" Jessica asked. "My parents-,"

"It's not about that," Donghae told her. "Stop your cousin, please."

"Sungmin?" Jessica looked at him as he nodded.

"The company will fail even more the longer he extends this plan. Jessica, you have to believe us and tell him to stop. He won't listen to anyone. Sunny is with him and I don't know what's going on. You have to tell your family to pursue him." Donghae said.

"So it was true," Jessica muttered.

"You knew?" Donghae asked.

"I warned him earlier at the meeting after doing research for the past few days. He won't believe me. No one in the family would. Hyoyeon's busy with Junho, Krystal won't talk to me, I don't know what to do, Donghae." Jessica panicked.

"Jessica, calm down," Donghae told her calmly.

"What will happen to us? What if our company goes bankrupt? What if Sungmin gets hurt? What if we don't have homes? What if-," Jessica went on before Donghae stopped her.

"You'll be fine," Donghae said, his hands cupping her face so she would look at him. "My family will help you before it's too late. Don't worry. We just need you to believe us, especially Sungmin." He whispered as Jessica smile sadly and nodded. "Trust me."

 

"Call Jessica in for me," Sungmin said, while relaxing on the chair.

"She just went out after receiving a phone call." Yoona replied.

"Well then," Sungmin nodded as Yoona left and someone else walked in. 

"Sungmin." Sunny called as he stared at her with slightly wide eyes before standing up.

"Who let you in here?" Sungmin asked.

"Listen to me. You can't do this. Take it back. Stop what you're doing." Sunny demand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter