Chapter 24

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's almost autumn, I can feel it," Donghae said while touching the window.

"Or the window is just cold," Eunhyuk chuckled fixing his tie.

"Hyung! I'm not a child! It's almost September, okay?!" Donghae frowned.

"That means its almost Hyoyeon's birthday in a couple weeks," Eunhyuk smiled.

"Oppa, how long have you two been together?" Sunny asked while sitting down. 

"Six months?" Eunhyuk replied. [The story is moving fast, I know (: ]

"That's a long time," Donghae said looking at himself. "I don't understand why she keeps saying I look like a fish, I'm obviously handsome." Donghae whispered loudly.

"Who Jessica?" Eunhyuk smiled.

"How did you know? I mean... She's not the only girl I know," Donghae said.

"She's the only girl that you actually think about though." Sunny giggled.

"L-Lee Soon-Gyu!" Donghae shouted.

"Who said you could yell at the maknae?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.

"This is serious middle child syndrome! I'm going to the doctor later!" Donghae sat down and pushed Sunny.

"Oppa, you know it's true," Sunny said and laughed.

"Once I find out who your special guy is, you are going to cry because I will make fun of you too!" Donghae stuck out his tongue.

"If you make her cry, I make you cry," Eunhyuk chuckled as Donghae glared at him.

"I'm going to the car! Good day!" Donghae shouted and left.

"I'll get going too, stay safe, Soon-Gyu," Eunhyuk said ruffling her hair and leaving the house.

 

"What should I do now?" Sunny said as she stood up and walked to the kitchen and her phone rang. "Hello?" 

"Sunny? It's me Sungmin," he replied on the phone.

"Hello! What do you need?" Sunny smiled.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on a business picnic with me later." Sungmin told her.

"Business picnic?" Sunny asked.

"Well it will only be the two of us but it's for me to learn about the place." Sungmin chuckled.

"Oh I see," Sunny nodded.

"But if you don't want to then you don't have to," Sungmin muttered.

"No, I'll go!" Sunny smiled.

"You will?" Sungmin asked. "Yeah, okay. Just come to my company in about two hours." 

"I'll see you soon~" Sunny said.

"Bye," Sungmin chuckled and hung up.

"I guess I will go get ready," Sunny smiled to herself as she left upstairs.

 

"You look happy," Jessica said walking into Sungmin's office.

"Can I not be?" Sungmin replied.

"Did you talk to Sunny?" Jessica asked.

"How did you know?" Sungmin looked at her.

"It's obvious," Jessica shrugged.

"It is? How?" Sungmin asked.

"Do you like her~?" Jessica teased as Sungmin glared at her. "Okay, sorry!"

"I'm going to a meeting, are you coming?" Sungmin asked while grabbing his things and giving it to his secretary.

"Nope, I have some designing and products to look over," Jessica replied.

"Alright, don't get lost to the other building," Sungmin told her while leaving.

"I won't," Jessica said as she grabbed her things and left.

 

"Donghae, hurry," Eunhyuk demanded while the two were walking out the elevator.

"Hyung, what if Lee Sungmin gets there first and makes a deal with them first?" Donghae whispered in front of the party room.

"Donghae, we can do it." Eunhyuk said. "It's just a small business brunch, you and I have the skills." Eunhyuk smiled.

"We do, don't we?" Donghae chuckled as the waiter opened the door for them. The two brothers walked in as they greeted other business owners. "Hyung, I'm going to go talk to someone real quick."

"Go ahead, I'll head over there in a bit," Eunhyuk replied and kept talking to the other people.

"Where could he be?" Donghae asked looking for his business partner. "There he is." Donghae smiled and walked towards him but stopped. "And Lee Sungmin got there first." Donghae muttered and walked up to the two. "Hi, I had a feeling you were here." Donghae interrupted politely.

"I want to talk to you but I have to go. I'll get going, Sungmin," the man said as he left.

"Well if it isn't Aiden Lee," Sungmin smirked.

"Well if it isn't Lee I steal people's business partners away and won't mind my own business," Donghae smiled.

"Someone is a little immature." Sungmin rolled his eyes.

"Someone is a little too full of himself," Donghae replied.

"I thought your brother was annoying but I guess you're the annoying one of your family." Sungmin said.

"You know what I know?" Donghae asked. "I know you're probably the loser wannabe and crazy one of your family." Donghae smiled widely.

"You!" Sungmin hissed.

"He has a name and it's Aiden if you didn't know," Eunhyuk said walking next to his brother.

"You two must think you're something since you have family," Sungmin told him.

"We are something, we're family," Donghae smiled. "I heard one of your cousins started working, it's not successful, is it?"

"It is, you watch and see," Sungmin glared at him.

"And the the other one in charge of your travel department, I heard she left, that's bad," Eunhyuk said sincerely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter