Chapter 20

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"First day," Jessica breathed.

"Jessica, are you ready?" Sungmin asked.

"Ne," Jessica nodded. "Is it okay if I go in my own car and meet you there? I need to stop somewhere first."

"Yeah, sure. Just call me when you get there." Sungmin smiled. "Thanks... A lot." He said and left.

"Sungmin Oppa is proud of you while I'm here being a big disappointment," Hyoyeon muttered.

"Hyoyeon, it's okay, don't worry," Jessica patted her head. "I'll leave now." Jessica waved.

"Should I go see Eunhyuk Oppa?" Hyoyeon whispered. "Maybe later." She yawned.

 

"Oppas, I'm heading out!" Sunny said.

"Where? It's our late work day," Donghae pouted.

"Just to buy juice and coffee for you, I'll be back," Sunny ran out.

"Don't worry, Hae," Eunhyuk laughed.

"We have to care!" Donghae ran to the kitchen as the doorbell rang.

"I got it!" Eunhyuk said and opened the door.

"Hi," Jessica smiled.

"Can I he you with something?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Is Sunny here?" Jessica replied.

"She just left, do you need something? She didn't tell me a friend was coming," Eunhyuk told her.

"I'm Jessica. I just wanted to talk to her." Jessica explained.

"Jessica?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.

"Ne," Jessica nodded.

"Come in, at least drink some juice while you're here," Eunhyuk said as Jessica sat down.

"Hyung~, I want my cookie!!" Donghae whined and walked out the kitchen in his pajamas. "I'm hun-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Donghae screamed and hid behind the couch.

"Hi, Donghae!" Jessica waved.

"It's her, isn't it?!??" Eunhyuk laughed evilly and pulled Donghae by the ear towards her.

"Nice fish pants," Jessica giggled.

"I'll go get ready for my lady! You have fun! Remember you're going to the office earlier than me today!" Eunhyuk pointed and ran off.

"I knew you missed me! That's why you came!" Donghae smiled proudly.

"Actually I came to see Sunny but she's not here," Jessica replied.

"Fine! I don't care!" Donghae crossed his arms.

"Okay," Jessica smiled. "Since you're here let me tell you this!" Jessica started. "I'm working now so you will be the one missing me!"

"You working?! Hahahahahaha!!" Donghae laughed and hit the pillow.

"What? You will miss me, I know it. Good bye, Donghae." Jessica said and got up. "Tell Sunny to call me, okay?" Jessica smiled and headed for the door.

"Did you two have a good time?" Eunhyuk asked. "Oh! You're still here!" Eunhyuk said and walked to the door. "Come back more often or Donghae will miss you," Eunhyuk smiled and Donghae punched him in the stomach.

"Bye," Jessica bowed and left to her car. 

"Hyung!!" Donghae whined.

"What?" Eunhyuk asked innocently.

"Stop embarrassing me!!" Donghae cried and ran to his room.

"I don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter