Chapter 19

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aigoo, Oppas are looking so professional today!" Sunny smiled while helping them get ready.

"It won't be too long till you start attending meetings with us as well," Eunhyuk told her while fixing his tie.

"I feel nervous. What if I say something stupid, Hyung?" Donghae asked worriedly while pacing back and forth.

"You won't. If I knew you would, would I be taking you right now?" Eunhyuk chuckled as his phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" Sunny answered. "Hi, Hyoyeon! Oppa is right here." 

"Hey~" Eunhyuk smiled widely.

"What are you doing today? I want to see you," Hyoyeon said.

"Sorry not today I have an important place to attend." He replied sadly. "If I could I would go with you and not go to the meeting but I can't." Eunhyuk pouted.

"Yah, yah, yah, I have a tight schedule you know?" Donghae said.

"Aww, alright, just call me when you're done, okay?" Hyoyeon smiled.

"As always. I love you." Eunhyuk said.

"Me too. Be safe." Hyoyeon replied and hung up.

"I love you," Donghae mocked disgustingly.

"Oh, Oppa. You have someone too." Sunny winked.

"What?" Donghae pushed her.

"Who could this girl be?" Eunhyuk nudged him jokingly.

"N-No one!" Donghae blushed. "We have a meeting to attend! And you're the one running this company? So irresponsible! And you call me irresponsible!" Donghae said and stomped out to the car.

"Are you sure he's twenty one years old?" Eunhyuk laughed.

"Oppa...are you sure you got a girlfriend? Are you sure you're not weird?" Sunny laughed.

"Yah, Lee Soon-Gyu, who made you like this?" Eunhyuk chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"You two weird Oppas," Sunny replied as they heard a honk from the car.

"I know I'm awesome and everyone wants to talk about me but stop okay?" Donghae said while screaming from the car.

"Prince fever," Eunhyuk shook his head and walked out to the car. 

"Bye, Oppas! I'll bring lunch in a bit," Sunny waved.

"Be safe," Eunhyuk waved while reversing the car.

"Don't open the door for anyone. Remember to go to school. Watch our daily dramas. Always pick up our calls. Take your car to school. Take Jessica home if she needs it. Be good!" Donghae said while Eunhyuk rode off.

"Jessica?" Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows.

"W-When did I say that?" Donghae coughed. "I must worried because I'm always home with Soon-Gyu. This is the first time she's home without me." Donghae sighed sadly.

"Don't worry, she'll be fine. We have to let her go some day." Eunhyuk smiled.

"I hope it won't be soon though," Donghae whispered.

 

"Jung Jessica! Wake up!!" Sungmin knocked on her door.

"I said I'm not going!!!!" Jessica screamed.

"Then Kim Hyoyeon!! Get up!!" Sungmin yelled as Hyoyeon opened the door.

"Sooyoung already told me the information. I'll work on it later. Go to the meeting yourself." Hyoyeon closed the door. 

"What is wrong with this family?!" Sungmin shouted and left the house.

 

"How do I look?" Donghae asked.

"Donghae...You studied the files the whole week you'll do fine." Eunhyuk patted his shoulder.

"Just fine? Not great?" Donghae asked.

"Lee Donghae...What is wrong with you?" Eunhyuk laughed as someone bumped into his shoulders.

"Didn't see you there," Sungmin smirked at Eunhyuk.

"How immature," Donghae muttered.

"You must be new, I'm Lee Sungmin," Sungmin held out his hand.

"I know you very well. I'm not going to be on your side so don't try to be all nice to me. If you didn't know, I'm Aiden. Lee Aiden." He smirked as Sungmin glared at him.

"I see you decided to bring your brother along. What would change if he joined your little company?" Sungmin asked.

"This isn't just a regular brother. He's my brother. When he's around everything that belongs to us will be better than yours. We're the best. Even if you beat us, we'll always get you back." Eunhyuk said. "Come on, Donghae. It's not worth talking to him." He said as the two walked in.

 

"That was awesome!!!" Donghae screamed in Eunhyuk's office when they got back to the company.

"You did well," Eunhyuk clapped.

"And you're still loud," Yuri muttered.

"They said I was great! You know I made Lee Sungmin sound horrible?! And Hyung was so cool! He beat Sungmin and oh my gosh, I can't take this." Donghae fell into the couch.

"Maybe we should get him an office soon, so he could scream in there without bothering anyone," Eunhyuk chuckled while working on his files.

"Sorry..." Donghae whispered.

"A closet would be better." Yuri said.

"Hey! I know who your childhood crush is! I know where he is right now! I know you still love him!" Donghae pointed at Yuri.

"Oh, please. Yesung Oppa already knows, we're dating," Yuri stuck her tongue out.

"Hyung...she's mean," Donghae whined.

"She's the one that will be helping you. Now here are some files you should go through. Your test will be at the end of this week. It's only a little, don't worry," Eunhyuk said as he handed Donghae a three inch binder filled with paper.

"A little?!" Donghae sighed. "I mean...it's nothing!" Donghae said and sat down. "I'll start right now."

"So why did you tell Lee Sungmin that you were Aiden instead of Donghae?" Eunhyuk laughed.

"I've always liked that name. And I felt like I just needed to use it.

 

"Pst...Sunny," Jessica whispered.

"What?" Sunny replied.

"I have something super important to tell you later but only for you," Jessica told her.

"Do you want to get ice cream later?" Sunny asked.

"Oh! Yeah I'd love to!" Jessica squealed.

"Jung Jessica! Lee Sunny! Stop talking!" The teacher shouted.

"Ne, seonsangnim," the girls giggled.

 

"I can't sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter