Chapter 18

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What do you want to talk about then?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Us,” Eunhyuk smiled.

“U-Us?” Hyoyeon looked at him.

“Us,” Eunhyuk replied and grabbed her hands. “Only us.”

 

“Loser,” Donghae laughed from behind the bushes.

“Oppa! What are you doing?” Sunny asked loudly.

“SHHHHH!!” Donghae covered and pointed at Hyohyuk.

“Oh,” Sunny giggled. “I can’t get my things then.”

“Wait…Where are you going?” Donghae asked.

“N-Nowhere, Oppa,” Sunny replied. “What about you?”

“Nowhere too! Bye!” Donghae walked off.

“Bye to you too!” Sunny stuck her tongue out and skipped away.

 

“What do you mean?” Hyoyeon asked.

“If you haven’t noticed…I like you, I really do,” Eunhyuk told her. “Even if we don’t know each other backgrounds, I trust you that much to know that you’re a great and beautiful person. I know your family raised you well and you’re from a good family, I trust you Hyoyeon. Your different from other girls…You don’t use me or try to get my money…You’re…you,” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Eunhyuk,” Hyoyeon smiled. “I feel the same way.” She whispered shyly. “You actually like me for who I am not for my background. You’re also not forced to like me…You’re great.” She giggled.

“So does this mean…I’m your boyfriend?” Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.

“If it means I’m your girlfriend,” Hyoyeon laughed.

“This is awesome,” Eunhyuk said and started hugging the bag of marshmallows.

“Okay, okay,” Hyoyeon said while getting the marshmallow back.

“Jealous?” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“Nope,” Hyoyeon joked.

“You know you are,” Eunhyuk muttered as he lied down and placed his head on Hyoyeon’s lap. “The stars are pretty, aren’t they?”

“Very pretty,” Hyoyeon smiled. “I wish time would just stop and I can stay like this forever.”

“What do you mean?” Eunhyuk asked.

“If you knew my life…You would know what I mean,” Hyoyeon smiled.

“Now you have me, so everything will be okay,” Eunhyuk told her.

“I know.” Hyoyeon said while holding his hand. “I hope it will stay this way forever.”

 

“Oppa, would you like this?” a girl asked Donghae.

“Cookies? Sure,” Donghae smiled and took the box.

“I have some strawberry milk,” another girl said.

“Hyung loves that! Thanks,” Donghae grabbed it.

“Donghae?” Jessica called. “Where is he?” she pouted and saw a group of girls around them. “Who are they?” she muttered while glaring.

“Chips?” the girls asked and a bunch of them were giving him baskets of food.

“Thanks!” Donghae smiled widely like a little kid. “Sorry I don’t have anything to pay back.”

“It’s fine,” the girls winked.

“Okay…Well bye!” Donghae waved and started walking off with a bunch of food as Jessica pushed him.

“Whoops!” Jessica glared at him.

“Oh hey! I’m going to go give these to my sister, pick any you want,” Donghae told her.

“I see you like flirting with girls,” Jessica told him.

“Flirting? I don’t even know how to flirt,” Donghae replied while walking around.

“Yeah, right! It’s obvious you were flirting with those girls!” Jessica said.

“Hold up…You’re jealous!” Donghae pointed.

“Am not!” Jessica replied.

“You’re jealous and I know it!!” Donghae stuck his tongue out and started to run.

“I SAID I’M NOT LEE DONGHAE!!!” Jessica screamed.

 

“Sunny-ah!!!!!” Donghae called.

“Do you hear someone calling your name?” Sungmin asked.

“Oppa…” Sunny muttered. “I-I’ll be back!”

“I’ll come with you,” Sungmin put down his things.

“Aniyo! I can go myself,” Sunny ran towards Donghae and pulled him far away from Sungmin. “Ne?”

“Who are you hanging out with?” Donghae asked.

“No one, just by myself, you know,” Sunny laughed nervously.

“Then come hang out with Jessica and Oppa,” Donghae said.

“You found Jessica?” Sunny asked.

“She came with her cousin, but I don’t know who they are…A girl and a boy,” Donghae muttered.

“Sungmin,” Sunny said.

“What did you say? Sungmin? Lee Sungmin? Oh that guy…” Donghae clenched his fist.

“I said swimming, now go to Jessica, I’ll be there later,” Sunny pushed him away.

“Stay safe!!” Donghae demanded.

“You’re back,” Sungmin looked up.

“Yeah, here,” Sunny gave him the snacks.

“Your brother looks familiar…I’ve seen him somewhere,” Sungmin said.

“Nowhere! Oppa is too focused on studies he’s never outside the house,” Sunny lied.

“I guess,” Sungmin shrugged.

“Sungmin-shi,” Sunny yawned.

“What is it?” Sungmin asked.

“What are your parents like?” Sunny asked.

“Bossy, selfish, arrogant…Never pay attention to me,” Sungmin muttered.

“It’s for your own good,” Sunny said.

“Your parents…Did they too?” Sungmin asked.

“Never…In a million years. Never.” Sunny whispered.

“They must be the best.” Sungmin looked at her when she nodded. “Where are they now?”

“Up there,” Sunny pointed to the sky.

“Sorry…” Sungmin whispered.

“Aniyo.” Sunny shook her head. “My parents were the best. Even though they were busy they always took care of us. They were home for holidays, home when we came back from school. They even picked us up and dropped us off. We have family vacations, family dinner, family hang out nights. It was always like that, even when Oppa was graduating high school. Then it happened. It happened before my other Oppa graduated. They got in a car crash…They died on the spot.” Sunny said as a tear fell down.

“You didn’t have to tell me,” Sungmin told her.

“I miss them…a lot,” Sunny said and Sungmin just stared at the sky.

“You got to spend time with them,” Sungmin told her.

“But you still have them around,” Sunny whispered. “I want them to come back.” Sunny said and suddenly leaned on Sungmin’s shoulder.

“U-Uh,” Sungmin stuttered.

“If I could wish for anything, it would be for my Oppa to be happy and for my oldest Oppa to not be stressed. I want our parents to be peaceful,” Sunny whispered.

“I-I’m sure they are,” Sungmin whispered and looked at her as he saw tears rolling down. “They are.” He wiped her cheek as she fell asleep. “Who wouldn’t be proud of you?” he whispered.

 

~A Couple Days Later

“HYUNG HAS A GIRLFRIEND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Donghae pointed.

“OPPA HAS A GIRLFRIEND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Sunny laughed along.

“Oh my god…” Eunhyuk groaned. “What have you made Soon-Gyu become?!” Eunhyuk shouted at Donghae.

“Oppa is awesome!” Sunny hugged Donghae.

“I know I am,” Donghae smiled.

“At least I have a girlfriend,” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“What is that supposed to mean?” Donghae glared at him.

“You tell me,” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Oppas you should go get ready for work and studying,” Sunny told them.

“Back to my room of studying because I can’t become the CEO,” Donghae walked upstairs.

“Let’s make a de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter