Chapter 15

Forever Your Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m so tired!!!” Eunhyuk yawned and moved his foot.

“Cookie~,” Donghae said in his dream and grabbed Eunhyuk’s foot.

“Oppas! Stop chasing each other!” Sunny screamed and fell of the bed.

“Cookie~,” Donghae whispered and sniffed Eunhyuk’s foot. “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed and pushed Eunhyuk’s foot away.

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!” Eunhyuk sat up.

“Your foot stinks!” Donghae said.

“Omo! Soon-Gyu!! Where are you?!?!” Eunhyuk screamed.

“We lost her!!! THE BED MONSTER GOT HER!!!” Donghae cried and looked under the bed. “SUNNY!!! SOON-GYU!!!” Donghae ran to her side.

“DON’T LEAVE US!!!” Eunhyuk begged.

“O-Oppas..What’s wrong?” Sunny sat up and yawned.

“Oh Soon-Gyu!” Donghae acted out a drama.

“We…Good bye,” Eunhyuk pretended to faint.

“HYUNG!!!” Donghae screamed dramatically.

“OPPA!! ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!” Sunny fainted as well.

“I’m left alone, with no one to hold! Please! I can’t!” Donghae pretended to faint and landed on Eunhyuk and Sunny.

“YES FINALLY!!!” Eunhyuk pushed Donghae off. “THIS PLACE IS MINE!!”

“NO IT’S MINE!! IT’S ALWAYS BEEN YOURS!!!” Sunny pretended to fly kick into Eunhyuk as he fell down. “MUHAHAHAHA!!!”

“MAKNAE!!” the Oppas laughed and hugged her tightly.

 

“Coffee~,” Hyoyeon smiled while walking to her room.

“I hate the mornings,” Sungmin muttered and bumped into her cup which dropped.

“Yah! Sungmin! You dropped my coffee!!” Hyoyeon screamed.

“Yah! I’m older! Where are your honorifics?!” Sungmin pointed.

“Why are you always so mean?! Why can’t this place be peaceful?!” Jessica shouted while standing at her door.

“THIS IS MY HOUSE!!! MY HOUSE!!!” Sungmin yelled. “DON’T LIKE IT, GET OUT!!!”

“Never!!” the girls shouted and glared at Sungmin.

“FINE!! DON’T!!” Sungmin walked and slipped in the coffee. “OW!!!”

“HAHAHA!!” Hyoyeon laughed and ran to Sungmin to laugh in his face but slipper also.

“I’m just going to walk around,” Jessica tiptoed but tripped and fell.

“THIS PLACE!!! FAMILY!!! AHHHHH!!!” the three screamed.

 

~Weekend

“Omo…I forgot to buy the snacks and sunscreen,” Sunny pouted while packing things up.

“I’ll go buy it for you!” Donghae smiled and grabbed the keys and quickly left.

“Someone’s in a good mood,” Eunhyuk chuckled while caring their suitcases and backpacks to the car.

“That’s a good thing,” Sunny replied and kept packing their food.

“Guess who?” a voice said while covering Eunhyuk’s eyes when he was putting things in the trunk.

“A short, blonde, girl,” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“That’s mean!” Hyoyeon pouted and punched his arm.

“You’re going to need this arm for help later,” Eunhyuk said while pointing at his arm and putting her things in the back.

“Where is everyone?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Donghae went out to buy important food and needs and Sunny’s inside packing other supplies,” Eunhyuk replied.

“I’ll go help her then!” Hyoyeon smiled and left into the house.

“Oppa? Can you get that?” Sunny asked while pointing at the first aid kit.

“I can try but I’m the same height as you,” Hyoyeon laughed.

“Hyoyeonnie! You’re here!” Sunny jumped towards Hyoyeon.

“I am,” Hyoyeon smiled and hugged her.

“How will we get that?” Sunny pointed.

“You get on the stool while I hold it,” Hyoyeon suggested and Sunny nodded and got on the stool.

“Watch out,” Sunny called and gave Hyoyeon the first aid kit as she jumped down.

“Teamwork!” Hyoyeon cheered and they high fived each other.

“I like it,” Eunhyuk chuckled while leaning against the door.

“Now what, Oppa?” Sunny asked.

“We wait for Donghae.” Eunhyuk replied.

“Hyoyeon, do you want to see Oppa’s baby pictures?” Sunny giggled.

“Really? Of course!” Hyoyeon smiled evilly with Sunny and the two ran into Sunny’s room and locked it.

“Yah!!! Yah!!! Sunny!!! Where did you learn this evilness from?!” Eunhyuk screamed while knocking on her door.

 

“This, this, this, this, this, this, oh! And this of course. This too. I can’t forget this. Hyung loves this. Soon-Gyu loves this. I love this. We all love this. I think Hyoyeon loves this. Oh and the Lees love this. This too. We can’t forget this. Or this. This too. Oh my god! Of course this! How can I not remember? This too. More and more of this.” Donghae said while throwing random snacks, drinks, junk food, and everything in the cart.

“Someone’s going to look unhealthy,” Jessica said while Donghae left the cart in front of her to start checking out.

“What else do I need?” Donghae asked himself. “Sunscreen and medicine! One of each would be enough. Who cares about health when you have junkfood!” Donghae smiled and got one bottle of sunscreen and medicine.

“People t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter