You and Me; are meant to be

Alternate universe for another chance

In the school restroom ; before recess.

Hanbin was washing his hand on the sink. Turning the water faucet off, he look at the mirror, sighing.

He sure sighed a lot for a kid his age though he can’t help himself. It’s his first day at school and everything just felt awkward and he can’t seem to get along with any of his classmates. He hoped it will just be temporary.

He was just about to turn around to take the tissue nearby before a voice break his train of thought. His head snapped up and see the reflection of the intruder who is slightly chubby and shorter than he is. Hanbin cocked his head slightly, looking at the other confused.

“You’re the B.I right? MC Mong? Indian Boy?” The boy grinned and to be honest, Hanbin is slightly scared for some unknown reason as he backed away in the slightest as the boy walk closer towards him. “I saw you on TV! You’re B.I right? Right?”

Hanbin nod his head hesitantly and the boy beamed so brightly, casually drapping his arm around his shoulder forcing Hanbin to slightly hunch his back in favour to levelled with the other height.

“I know its you! You’re so cool- I’m Goo Junhwe by the way, I’m your junior, you’re one year older than me right? 96? But I’m not that much younger-“

Hanbin interrupted the others as he awkwardly break free from the other hold. Junhwe face changes in the slightest but that didn’t waver his enthusiasm as he continued to grin, holding out his hand for a handshake. “Let’s be friend.”

**** time lapse ****

In the library ; recess .

“Oi hyung,”

The other guy look up just in time to see another male sitting down on the chair in front of him in abrupt manner. He shake his head.

“What is it this time Juneeya?”

Junhwe just grinned back and shake his head “It’s nothing “

Hanbin snort as he continued to concentrate on the book in hand when Junhwe drummed his finger on the table. Hanbin close his book in favour to put his concentration on the guy in front of him.

“What?” He asked again the second time and Junhwe sit up straight, looking at Hanbin.

“I’ve got chocolate.”

Hanbin blinked once, twice before it dawned to him. “Ah~ it’s Valentine day today,” He pout. “How many did you get? So lucky.”

Junhwe quickly take out the chocolate he received and put it on the table, the grin never left his feature. “Let’s eat together hyung,” He take one of the chocolate, unwrapping it before offering it to Hanbin “Try this one, it’s really good.”

**** time lapse ****

Hanbin look at the guy in front of him. He have outgrown his awkward phase and grown into a tall, handsome man in comparison. Hanbin have to slightly look up to match the other’s eyes.

“I asked you questions so you have to give me your answer, not looking at me dumbly like I know I’m that good looking but I want answer not just you staring-“

Hanbin snort. Something just never change though the temper should need a little controlling. Junhwe face scrunched up, frowning.

“Yah!”

Hanbin tsked him.

“I’m still older than you, don’t push your luck.”

Junhwe tried so hard to control his expression so that he won’t explode right there and then and Hanbin know that. He find it amusing to be able to have such control on Junhwe right at the moment.

“So hyung, please give me an answer. Stop looking at me like I am the kid back then, I am an adult now and I like you a lot.” He take a moment to stop and look at Hanbin and at that moment, Hanbin swear his heart is a beat faster than usual. Damn him for being so handsome.

“Stop looking at me like you are looking at a younger brother, look at me like a man to a women- er I mean man to man. I like you a lot, been liking you since back then but couldn’t find the courage to say it aloud. Stop looking at the wrong guy and start considering me as a boyfriend instead and now will you please stop looking so amused and start answering me instead? Would you be my boyfriend, Hanbin hyung.”

Junhwe look frustrated, probably because he messed up slightly with his speech and the fact he know for sure that Hanbin is teasing him but he can’t do anything about it since he did want an answer.

Hanbin was amused to say the least but still can’t help that his heart pick up when Junhwe finishes his little talk with a slight blush on his usual stoic (handsome) face and Hanbin know for sure what his answer will be since his heart been answering for him since he heard the confession the first time.

He turn around, giving Junhwe his back while hiding a smile on his face. Junhwe face fell at that, thinking that he for sure is being rejected, as confident as he may be but he is not one to not fear of rejection especially from someone he like a lot.

"Okay."

That one word that come out from Hanbin’s lips is enough to bring back the megawatt smile on his face as he pulled Hanbin into his embrace, showering kisses on the older face (the lips would be for later) while Hanbin playfully whine about how he is suffocating him.